• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

Just ordered a black Karma (one left now). Nikki was running to the post office 20 mins before they closed for me! Overnight shipping for tourney in Napa this weekend. Amazing friendly customer service! My wifes Mojo is nice, great use of pocket space. Really looking forward to stuffing this hog.

I got the last black karma. Shew! Totally pumpe. It's gonna be quite the upgrade from my Innova deluxe.
Thanks to the reviews, videos and posts on these forums, it made my decision easy

300634_259004677471092_118454304859464_704945_1828760635_n.jpg

per facebook.

bristol

You live in Bristol? Are there many courses up there? Im in knoxville

Yeah I live in Bristol. Several courses in the Tricity area (johnson city, kingsport and bristol). Harmon Hills, Wariors Path, Wing Deer, Fossil Hill, Steeles Creek, Borden park, ETSU, and King College. I listed them from best to worst IMO. Def worth a trip.

Yeah I live in Bristol. Several courses in the Tricity area (johnson city, kingsport and bristol). Harmon Hills, Wariors Path, Wing Deer, Fossil Hill, Steeles Creek, Borden park, ETSU, and King College. I listed them from best to worst IMO. Def worth a trip.

Yeah i probably will during the summer, knoxville has alot of courses if you havent played them.

Just got my Karma yesterday and have played ~45 holes with it so far. Let me tell you, it is amazing. It has so much space that i can carry whatever i need, and the people i play with are definately jealous cause they cant carry near as much as me with their bags that are also "18-21" discs. The reason i put "18-21" in parenthesis is because, well this bag could probably hold 33-36 discs (drivers). So far i have nothing bad about it, and here are some pictures. I also bought zipper pulls and birdie beads from Djren, and they are awesome.

20120428232141750.jpg

20120428232232173.jpg

20120428232349757.jpg

20120428232644452.jpg

20120428232722967.jpg

Ive played the Mounds, Victor Ashe and the newly designed Morningside. Liked all three.

Mounds is one of my home courses, live 5 mins from it. It has a good variety of almost everything
The new MS is awesome, and VA is awesome as well.

Knoxville

Mounds is one of my home courses, live 5 mins from it. It has a good variety of almost everything
The new MS is awesome, and VA is awesome as well.

I played in the chuck norris tourney at the mounds and the non stop tourney at MS. They are all 3 great courses.

An unnameable source has told me today that Voodoo is currently developing a backpack-style bag. Absolutely no ETA on it as of yet, but still something to look forward to seeing!

Where the f do you order these things? Im sold on them, but can't for the life of me find them for sale online.

or email glide disc golf.

Not too sure about the link. Try making a wanted thread in the MP, may be someone offloading one

They are in the development of a backpack style, however I have a feeling we won't see it until next spring.