• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

Anyone have any info as to when Voodoo will have some bags back in stock? :popcorn:

I have had my Voodoo Brown Karma for 2 years or so. It is the best bag I have ever used. The only thing I wish it had was a rain cover for the putter pouch, but maybe that has been addressed since.

Get a Karma

I love my Totem brown Mojo. It's hands down the best fit and form of any bag I have carried in the past. The side pockets are what sold me, though.

I love my Totem brown Mojo. It's hands down the best fit and form of any bag I have carried in the past. The side pockets are what sold me, though.

The side pockets are also what sold me. But like the story of my life when I was in a position to buy a mojo couldn't find one new or used. I ended up with the lat pro bag and I'm very happy but still lust for a mojo.

I only wanted Totem Brown. The karma was sold out, but luckily the only color in stock for the Mojo was Totem. It was the last one, too :)

That won't last long, before you know it we'll have more threads of people wishing they ordered theirs sooner :p

One less Red Karma in stock. Was between this and a Grip - I am wary of the backpack style though w/o trying one first. Backpacks never seem to fit me very well - maybe a Mahal.

Last edited:
Red is the only color Mojo in stock! These things are flying off the (figurative) shelves!

That's funny, that's the only color I've wanted. Get on the notification mailing list for when the bag, in the color you want is back in stock. It worked for me!

I bought this thing never having seen any voodoo bag in person.

That's funny, that's the only color I've wanted. Get on the notification mailing list for when the bag, in the color you want is back in stock. It worked for me!

I bought this thing never having seen any voodoo bag in person.

I'm on the list for the Totem Brown. Having seen one in person this past weekend, you're gonna love it. So much functional space, it is not even funny. I don't know what kind of bag you use now, but I anticipate it will be a solid upgrade.

I'm on the list for the Totem Brown. Having seen one in person this past weekend, you're gonna love it. So much functional space, it is not even funny. I don't know what kind of bag you use now, but I anticipate it will be a solid upgrade.

Had/sold a lat pro bag. Been using the discraft tourney bag. I love it's smallish size, but hate only having one drink holder and storage pocket.

Had/sold a lat pro bag. Been using the discraft tourney bag. I love it's smallish size, but hate only having one drink holder and storage pocket.

OK, I am not familiar with the Discraft bag, but the other guy I played with had the Lat Pro bag. I liked it, but it was a little bigger than I would like. Good call on the Mojo. Right in between on size, two drink holders, tons of storage.

It was expressed over the weekend by a very reputable source that we should be seeing Voodoo's backpack bag revealed in the next couple weeks.

Interesting...right in time for the holidays. If they can keep it around the same price as a Mojo and straps, I'm listening...

More likely it will be right around the same price point as every other backpack bag out there. Expect something in the $200 range.