• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

Definitely investing in the Straight Jacket straps. I wont ever have the bag filled with discs as I usually carry around 10-15. The longer size also helps widen the weight load compared to a smaller bag with the same weight.

Nope. Thought I would take some pictures and send them an email. Just wondering if anyone had any experience working with them.

Did you get it resolved? I sent them an email, they replied that repair would email me a shipping label within two working days. Fast forward a couple weeks, and nothing, not even replies to email.

So, I'm curious how others have been dealt with.

They just updated some of their pictures on facebook and that has been the only activity on there in a long time. Was worried they might have gone out of business.

Hey VDG fans,

It's been a while since we've been on DGCR.

Just wanted to clear a few things up.

We haven't gone anywhere :) We are still here to answer any questions and most importantly to take care of our customers. Our focus has been to help get any issues resolved that we had on our 1st run of ST's. In addition, we have been working diligently on the new ST. VDG has always been known for its high quality. With that said, it's been our mission since the 1st run of ST's to make them smarter and stronger. Well, we have reached that point with the new ST. We believe, through lots of hard design work and stress point testing that this is the best bag we have made to date.

You will start to see new things pop up on our website and social media in the coming weeks.

We really appreciate all of the support and love that you guys have spread about Voodoo and we are aiming to make you proud. Thank you for all your positive comments and all of your harsh ones, without either how would we know if we're doing something right or something wrong.

Hope to see smiles on your faces soon.

Shane-

Last edited:
Just curious, what's your timetable on starting up on the other style of bags? (Juju, Mojo etc.)

10643448_10152642725305120_68961347_n_zps1a96e4a2.jpg

10615762_10152642723550120_735757054_n_zps41744d2f.jpg

Some pics of the new Spinal Tap in progress...

Latest posts