• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Voodoo MOJO - Black - Quads or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhuff

Double Eagle Member
I'm selling my gently used Voodoo Mojo bag. I got this around July and it has 20-30 rounds in it if that. I will sell it with the quads, but if you don't want them I would sell it seperate as well. The quads are the lockdown type but one of the buckles fell off some how so it would need a new one if you like the lockdown feature. Voodoo has very high shipping so i'm taking that into affect with pricing. AND ITS NOT FIRM. I have to list a price...Phenix Quads cost $40+ and these are practically new with exception of the missing buckle.

Comes with the sweet Zipper Pulls!!

$95 for bag shipped. $120 with phenix quads. OBO

Multiple pictures here, and I am more than willing to get specific pictures if you want. Also if you can't view the link from work, I will post some pics to the thread if you need. Buy this before it goes to FeeBay...

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/killab820/Mojo/

Last edited:
I'm interested in the bag, not the broken quads. Would $80 take it?

why are you selling the bag?

I need a bigger bag for tournament play. This one will hold a lot when i put discs in the pockets, but I need my pocket space. (I can fit 5 drivers in each pocket)

And JUJU the quads aren't broke!! Its the same as if you were to get a pair of regular quads instead of the lockdown ones...Anyways $80 for the bag alone SHIPPED will not get it, I am still entertaining offers.

Bump ... bhuff takes good care of his stuff, the bag's in great condition

Keep the PM's coming, lets get this thing sold!!! Make offer with or without straps...Also bump me thanks.

Someone wants this bag. $80 is offer right now without straps. Looking for $80 plus shipping, so $90 for bag without straps...Voodoo charges $25+ for shipping.

You know you want it...

bomp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts