• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo spinal tap feldberg edition

jonespongpilot

Par Member
Love my first run spinal tap, this seems to have a deeper disc pocket. My bag has yard sailed if tipped forward. Logos are kinda dumb though. The mini pocket looks like a juggalo logo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 707
Would like to see more pics of this bag, looks pretty cool. Is it just a spinal tap with new logos or did they change some stuff?

Would like to see more pics of this bag, looks pretty cool. Is it just a spinal tap with new logos or did they change some stuff?

You should be able to see differences to the physical bag at first glance.

How often are these bags made,,Every time I look at the site there Always sold out?

According to a post on Facebook, the price will be $260 for the Feldberg edition bag.

not bad looking. personally, i really enjoyed the JanSport look of the original SP.

I like the looks of this version and changes that Shane pointed out. Any word if this will become the new version of Spinal Tap altogether or just the DF edition?

It does look like maybe there is a bit less disc storage in this incarnation, which is kind of amusing considering it's Dave's signature edition...

All of the changes were smart improvements from the initial one. Increased rigidity, smarter shoulder straps, better function of putter pouch, tougher materials on small pockets and inside of cavity, improved rainfly design. Mine has been holding up great (after sending it in initially or the failing stitches on the shoulder straps).

I like the looks of this version and changes that Shane pointed out. Any word if this will become the new version of Spinal Tap altogether or just the DF edition?

It does look like maybe there is a bit less disc storage in this incarnation, which is kind of amusing considering it's Dave's signature edition...

voodoo said they will have 4 colors of the new production one, I cant even tell exactly what this one is, but i like it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 3.09.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 3.09.34 PM.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 298
I have been waiting for this for months now. My ranger is falling a part and I wanted a quality bag. The changes made to this make it seem very grip esq, but with that being said I think this offers more "storage" that is not so much disc related. I like that idea a lot. Waiting for word on a pre order date. Hopefully the quality of this bag is worth the money.

the side pockets still hold about 5 discs each. probably more. There is still more than enough room for even all his discs.

Just a heads up. Looks like pre order started a day early according to their Facebook page.

the side pockets still hold about 5 discs each. probably more. There is still more than enough room for even all his discs.

It does not look like you can store any discs in the side pockets. They made a 10 minute video and barely said anything about the side pockets, just a whole lot of rambling about how he really likes it. Another redesigned GRIP bag:sick:

It does not look like you can store any discs in the side pockets. They made a 10 minute video and barely said anything about the side pockets, just a whole lot of rambling about how he really likes it. Another redesigned GRIP bag:sick:

damagedLIVER,

You can store discs in the side pockets. The quantity just depends on the type of discs. I talked about it in the Vid. Hope that helps with your concern. :D

VDG-