• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo spinal tap feldberg edition

true, but personally I think a pocket that holds 4 putters up top is substantial enough

Good point, from picture looks like outer pocket is small. That is one of the things I like about grip bags vs ranger, the top putter pocket.

Jonespongpilot, any chance you could do a detailed video of the bag? I'm sure a few people would love to see what kind of storage it really has.

I emailed Voodoo about non-Feldberg bag colors and pricing. They came back with the usual vagueness about color selection but they did say there was a possibility it would be less than the Feldberg edition. Probably a long shot, but it could happen:popcorn:

Celebrate the 4th of July with us. 10% off

We are celebrating the 4th of July by giving you 10% discount on your entire purchase (today through Sunday only)😜 Just enter the promo code USA10 Have a safe and fun 4th of July!!!

http://www.voodoodiscgolf.com

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 11
Looking for a caddy for worlds :) anyone down to receive a new Spinal Tap for the company and course knowledge.

No way in hell am I getting 4 putters in the putter pocket in mine. You guys have a different spinal tap than I do?

Latest posts