• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Vulture Driver

Yeah this is one of the reasons I started doing disc reviews....I was tired of seeing ****ty ones and I'm saying to myself "No you want to show shots on the same release- get out of the way, follow the disc, throw with trees in the background not AIRING IT IN THE SKY, where you cant see anything. but yeah.....

Anybody got a pic of the rim? Curious about the shape of it.

Yeah rim pics please. It's the only objective thing that can really be communicated via these forums, outside of (questionable) PDGA measurements.

big_z_vulture_sk.png

Now shipping to dealers

The Vulture and Sting along with existing molds in new blends of swirly ESP and brighter Titanium became available to order for retailers yesterday. Orders will start shipping next week. Also the new discs will have the 4 number flight paths on them along with the traditional Discraft number at the end. Discraft has updated their flight chart with this info.

Not sure what more exciting-the Vulture as an Avenger replacement, that beautiful swirly ESP or that I can throw a Titanium Disc and find it in the woods!

The Vulture and Sting along with existing molds in new blends of swirly ESP and brighter Titanium became available to order for retailers yesterday. Orders will start shipping next week. Also the new discs will have the 4 number flight paths on them along with the traditional Discraft number at the end. Discraft has updated their flight chart with this info.

Not sure what more exciting-the Vulture as an Avenger replacement, that beautiful swirly ESP or that I can throw a Titanium Disc and find it in the woods!

Any news on Ti Stalkers being made again? I hate that I missed the boat on that one. Would love a new 177g+, bright pink Ti Stalker.

Anybody thrown this disc? Trying to get some idea what this is like. If Avenger like, I hope it isn't as power hungry as the Avenger.

Cool stamp. I haven't really thrown Thunderbirds much b/c my PDs are so good I don't feel like I'm missing anything but this looks cool enough I might give it a try.

New Ti Blend Discs

Any news on Ti Stalkers being made again? I hate that I missed the boat on that one. Would love a new 177g+, bright pink Ti Stalker.

Unfortunately the Stalkers are not coming in Ti yet. Here is the Ti list so far of what's available now and what's coming this spring.

Archer (spring release)
Buzzz
BuzzzSS (spring release)
BuzzzOS
Challenger (spring release)
Comet (spring release)
Crank
CrankSS
Heat
Machete
Mantis
Nuke
NukeOS
NukeSS
Punisher
Thrasher
Undertaker
Zombee
Zone

Attachments

• Tiundertaker.jpg
    Tiundertaker.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 42
  • TiBuzzzOS.jpg
    TiBuzzzOS.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 43
Amazing! Almost every mold I carry is going to be released in new Ti (assuming info is accurate??)

Wondering if the Vulture will fly like my domey predators which are more like 9/4/0/3. My flatter ones fly like 9/4/1/4.

Unfortunately the Stalkers are not coming in Ti yet. Here is the Ti list so far of what's available now and what's coming this spring.

Archer (spring release)
Buzzz
BuzzzSS (spring release)
BuzzzOS
Comet (spring release)
Crank
CrankSS
Heat
Machete
Mantis
Nuke
NukeOS
NukeSS
Punisher
Thrasher
Undertaker
Zombee
Zone

Definitely picking up a Ti BuzzzOS. Are these regular production or is this limited Ledgestone?

Ti & Prodigy's 750 are the most durable plastic blends I've found.

Archer (spring release)
Buzzz
BuzzzSS (spring release)
BuzzzOS
Comet (spring release)
Crank
CrankSS
Heat
Machete
Mantis
Nuke
NukeOS
NukeSS
Punisher
Thrasher
Undertaker
Zombee
Zone

Challenger and Thrasher in Ti will be awesome.

i got a stockpile of ti stalkers let me know if you want one i have pink ti stalkers theyre not "bright" pink but in that dull pink they produced them in back in the day

Latest posts