• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Want a really cheap basket?

Technohic

* Ace Member *
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...f9b29c4&itemid=170402458582&ff4=263602_263622

I think I am going to pay a little more and get something a little better, although I planned on going cheap with the Instep but since DGC doesnt seem to carry it, by the time I pay shipping elsewhere I might as well get the Skillshot from Innova for just $9 more.

Maybe this will be of interest to someone who doesnt have the money to spend but would like something just serviceable enough to practice with.

I think you would only practice with frisbees with it. doesn't look like it will catch

Last edited:
Yeah, I dont think i would want it but came across it and I know what its like to be on a tight budget and full meaning of "Beggars cant be choosers" so maybe someone would be ok with it if they just had to have a basket but didnt have close to $100

Is that yellow twine for chains?

When I saw 'cheap basket", my mind read "inexpensive basket." My eyes, on the other hand, saw "cheap basket."

Ching Chainmasters are $175 for the light and as low as $200 for the full-out.

InStep Disc Golf Goal $77.95

31oi2g3fzelss500.jpg

--->CLICK HERE<---

That looks a lot like the basket that Midnightbiker posted a few months ago. He saw them at Academy.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6426&highlight=Academy

However, I thought the one he saw had plastic chains rather than rope. I can't be sure as work blocks the picture in his original post. $40 for rope "chains" seems really expensive. I can't imagine that it would catch very well.

I've thrown on one of those before and cheap just does not describe how worthless it is. It would tip over with even a medium speed putt and anything not in the middle it doesn't catch.

That looks a lot like the basket that Midnightbiker posted a few months ago. He saw them at Academy.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6426&highlight=Academy

However, I thought the one he saw had plastic chains rather than rope. I can't be sure as work blocks the picture in his original post. $40 for rope "chains" seems really expensive. I can't imagine that it would catch very well.

LOL Yeah, he says in there that its yellow rope. I just love the streaking disc flying at it.

So would I. I was just being saracastic. I tried to find the shipping on that other basket and amazon wouldn't tell me with out placing a payment option down. So the bastards. Either way i am happy with the basket. I will be adding inner chains this weekend.

So would I. I was just being saracastic. I tried to find the shipping on that other basket and amazon wouldn't tell me with out placing a payment option down. So the bastards. Either way i am happy with the basket. I will be adding inner chains this weekend.

it was 25.99 I think for shipping on that basket for 79 (the instep one in this topic) cause I also say 79 as a deal then noticed the shipping and was like..oh :(

it was 25.99 I think for shipping on that basket for 79 (the instep one in this topic) cause I also say 79 as a deal then noticed the shipping and was like..oh :(

Still not bad. Gottago sells them for about that price and then charges $15 for shipping. DGC doesnt carry them, and one other place had them for $89 and were also charging like $20 for shipping.

Still, hiding the cost in shipping is shady at best, but still the best deal.

I've thrown on one of those before and cheap just does not describe how worthless it is. It would tip over with even a medium speed putt and anything not in the middle it doesn't catch.

I guess it would teach you how to throw right at the middle no matter what.

Latest posts