• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] WE WANT: G* Sonics & Polecats --DGCR lets make it happen'

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer
So, if you don't know these 2 molds are probably some of the best lid golf discs out and why not have them in the great new Innova plastic?! I mean if they can make the Pegasus, come on mannn and PLEASE gimme a real mold to work with DAVE!!!!

With your help via Facebook and email hopefully these discs will be a reality at the factory store one Friday night SOONER THAN LATER... :hfive:

https://www.facebook.com/InnovaProShop

[email protected]

and if you want to go old school with a card or even telegraph:

The Innova Factory Store
11077 Arrow Route
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN MAKING A DREAM OF MANY LID LOVERS COME TRUE!

I'm sending them a stripper-gram.

I had a joke for that reply but will just leave it out for the sake of legitimacy.

DaveD is old though and might appreciate it, was basically it.

Andy-- that's my thought too at the rate they put out the new G* discs it doesn't seem to be a finicky plastic so LETS GO!

i have a feeling compared to other gstarrr molds, the polecats would hit and stick the best out of all the molds ran so far

I'd like to have one of both.

Probably don't need them, but... I want them.

I don't throw Sonics so...

G Star Polecats could be interesting. I missed out on the Champs and I'm starting to come around on the G Star plastic. I'd check out a couple if they made them.

They made a G Star Pegasus. Its a cool mold, but who really cared. The Champ Polecats sold out pretty fast, and they were factory seconds. Can't imagine why G star wouldn't do the same.

I'd be down for some heavy Sonics in a premium plastic:thmbup:

I've almost purchased some of the light ones from herodisc countless times over the past two years but I just can't do the 125g thing.

I really like weird molds.

Bowflys are so fun to throw around and I just smile every time I pick those floppy suckers up. I would do the same with a G* sonic for sure-- the polecat is just a gimme.

I really like weird molds.

Bowflys are so fun to throw around and I just smile every time I pick those floppy suckers up. I would do the same with a G* sonic for sure-- the polecat is just a gimme.

Needless to say I am totally on board with you in this Aim. I will help try and make it happen and will even pay factory store shipping if that is the only place they are released. Although I believe Dave D did say in his gstar video that all Innova molds will eventually be released in gstar.

Thanks Nate! There are others around here who would enjoy and use these discs much more than myself too-- innova:

tumblr_m7i2uwrDEo1qzzpi4o1_400.gif