• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Weirdest Pro Disc

What is the weirdest disc you have seen in a pro's bag? just wondering if anyone uses something you don't see often.

Anyone throw a softie? i love mine

Lots of pros use condors. Not even unusual. They're the best get out of trouble roller disc out there. They'll knock over small to medium sized trees on the way to the basket.

Val throws a ... crap ... it's so weird I can't even think of the name ... Wahoo! That's it! It's a Wahoo!

Lots of pros use condors. Not even unusual. They're the best get out of trouble roller disc out there. They'll knock over small to medium sized trees on the way to the basket.

Val throws a ... crap ... it's so weird I can't even think of the name ... Wahoo! That's it! It's a Wahoo!

Huh, given the amount of time I spend hanging out in the woods I might consider picking one up.

I wanna see more responses. This has piqued my interest

I played in a tournament that Will S. played in and he was throwing a zephyr for upshots. This is while he was with Innova.

Most of the pro in the bag are done by open players and tend to be somewhat similar, particularly Innova pros. However, masters players would probably have more unique choices.

Ron Russell used Stalkers, which probably isn't to common among Discraft pros. MJ uses a ringer. Mark Ellis uses a talon and rattlr. Val uses starfires and tl (I think) which aren't that can for pros I think. Paige used to carry a crush and focus. And then of course brinksters latest video has some unique discs. Climo also carries terns which is probably unique at this point.

MJ uses not only a ringer, but a GT(groove-top) ringer. McBeth uses a Krait.

Ulibarri has carried a Super Stingray in his bag. Philo carries a FD. Will has carried a DX Viper. Nate Doss carries a Pro-D Drone. McBeth carries a Max. Feldberg throws a GL Blitz.

Does any pro throw a Pig?