• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

West MI, Brewer Park DGCR Meet 3/31/2012

Just got word Jeff is going to play at least part of saturday!

top.jpg

btw, I had timg "extinct" the four original courses at brewer, so we may be the first ones to review the new courses :)

Wait, What? Where are said tombstones? In our DGCR profile or something? :confused:

dashboard home

mine are located in the dashboard home i scroll down to the courses and they are listed there. they are probably also listed in the courses played section also

mine are located in the dashboard home i scroll down to the courses and they are listed there. they are probably also listed in the courses played section also

You are refering to courses reviewed by you that are no longer existing when talking about tombstones?

but they are also listed on the courses played tab under that heading as well. they are also listed on the dgcr profile page as well. under courses played

Ok, I've decided that the new Brewer is awesome by comparison. I went and played the North (old Blue/White) yesterday. It was surprisingly uncrowded for a nice sunny day. I think it may have to do with the fact that this course is much more challenging now. The holes are longer, and some have crazy lanes that make you question your shot choices over and over.

Maybe I'm a little over exited because its new and different, but I think this is great for Brewer. Maybe the yahoos will just clog Old Farm now. One could only hope.

Ok, I've decided that the new Brewer is awesome by comparison. I went and played the North (old Blue/White) yesterday. It was surprisingly uncrowded for a nice sunny day. I think it may have to do with the fact that this course is much more challenging now. The holes are longer, and some have crazy lanes that make you question your shot choices over and over.

Maybe I'm a little over exited because its new and different, but I think this is great for Brewer. Maybe the yahoos will just clog Old Farm now. One could only hope.

You still in for tomorrow?

Latest posts