• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

West MI, Brewer Park DGCR Meet 3/31/2012

i am still in. i will give b3nder a call when i get out of work to find out where everyone currently is and then go from there. got of work today and went to meet a friend at Jaycee to get a disc golf lesson. he helped me fix my X step problem that i was having. so i might be able to drive farther now.

Ok, I've decided that the new Brewer is awesome by comparison. I went and played the North (old Blue/White) yesterday. It was surprisingly uncrowded for a nice sunny day. I think it may have to do with the fact that this course is much more challenging now. The holes are longer, and some have crazy lanes that make you question your shot choices over and over.

Maybe I'm a little over exited because its new and different, but I think this is great for Brewer. Maybe the yahoos will just clog Old Farm now. One could only hope.

so both north and south are finished and ready to rock!?!?! :clap:

Yep still in I'm gonna txt you shortly.

Both courses are done as far as the holes are concerned, I think. It needs work though. Like it needs signage and some cleanup, some little things.

OOOOH :doh: I'm an idiot! I remember I let mine sit there for awhile, and just trolled hard in the landfill :p

I'm leaving for jaycee in about 20 minutes, you guys can show up as you feel fit :D Just 1 is about the time I'd like to roll if we could :hfive:

Had a blast today guys, glad no one was killing my buzz out there today :doh:

I was the first to review the north course!
EPIC CHANGES LADIES!!

^ No footage for me....I do not wanna see it :doh:

My arm is feeling pretty sweet too.

Well, I didn't grab much footage..... just a few throws at Jaycee. Today was the most fun I have had in a long time. Thanks for taking me on the new Brewer adventure! I had never played the old layout, but this new one was challenging and fun.

I definately got a sweet drive from E-man on film....but I haven't looked at much of it.

Wish you coulda made it out Vogie. Props to you for doing your dad duty however! :hfive:

Latest posts