• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your go to discs?

Putter: RFF Wizard
Mid: XT Atlas
Fairway: PFN Star Teebird
Distance: PFN Champ Orc
Utility: PFN Star Firebird

Putter - Discmania D-line P2
Mid - Discmania Glow C-line MD3
Control Driver - Discmania S-line FD
Distance Driver - Discmania S-line DD
Utility- Innova Star Firebird

Putter-KC Pro Aviar
Mid-McPro Roc3 I wasn't all for the McPro stuff after not liking the Aviars, but this disc is amaze-balls. Any line and it just goes.
Control Driver-Sidewinder Easy to throw on a flip, easy to turn over, good all around driver for when you need to hit a line.
Distance-Star Boss with a pop top. Thing just bombs.
Utility-champ firechicken without a doubt. Just added to my bag, kicking myself for waiting so long.

Currently:

My go-to for missing putts: Soft Electron Atom
My go-to for flying perfectly until hits that same *$&# tree: N Insanity
My go-to for finding the wettest, muddiest ditch on the course: N Crave

Love this.
My go-to for missing putts then slow rolling 30 feet away: DX Magnet
My go-to tree magnet: Champion Valkyrie (Factory 2nd)

My real go-to's: Z Buzzz, Lucid Thief

I play a lot of 4 discs in hand rounds and I always seem to carry the;
Rhyno
Truth
Eagle-X
Escape.

So I guess it would have to be those.

Putter: Scale - hands down. In Armor it's the best driving putter ever made, in Fossil it's magic for chains.
Mid: Beat 400s M1 - Can handle plenty of power and is amazingly reliable. With power, it is DEAD NUTS straight!
Fairway: Elasto Metalflake Sampo - Again, handles power and is crazy accurate.
Driver: Lucid Trespass - Glide for days. Feels like a worked in Destroyer.

Putting: APX
Upshots and headwind putts: FLX Challenger
Mid: Stratus, Ibex, Nebula
Control Driver: Diamond, Amp, Tee Bird
Distance: Unlace, Lace, Pro Boss

11 GO TO discs?

I didn't know this was an in the bag post.

Putting: APX
Upshots and headwind putts: FLX Challenger
Mid: Stratus, Ibex, Nebula
Control Driver: Diamond, Amp, Tee Bird
Distance: Unlace, Lace, Pro Boss
11 GO TO discs?

I didn't know this was an in the bag post.
I "go to" different discs based on the speed & stability the shot calls for, and go to all of those quite frequently. I'd never consider throwing a TeeBird when the shot call for something understable, or a Nebula when the shot calls for a straight flight path. :|

I "go to" different discs based on the speed & stability the shot calls for, and go to all of those quite frequently. I'd never consider throwing a TeeBird when the shot call for something understable, or a Nebula when the shot calls for a straight flight path. :|

A go to disc would denote a single mold in a specific class, not several in each category like you have listed. I bag 10 total molds (with duplicates of each) so seeing someone with 11 go to discs just makes me laugh :p. What you have is a team of discs not a go to. Pick the Michael Jordan of your individual discs not the whole damn team.

The thread title is......"discs"...and the OP himself listed 4 different discs...

Last edited: