• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are your go to discs?

Putter - Melon Proxy
Approach - Soft Harp
Mid - TP Warship
Fairway - Pro Gazelle
Driver - Northman

If I had to grab one for a 1-disc round (which I do often) it's the 'melon Proxy. I don't even want to think about playing a round without that disc. Driving, approaches, putting, it does it all!

Cant believe this thread is still up. So after data collection there is a strong correlation between a crazy all different companies bag, or an all innova bag. A few population groups of all one company other than innova. Interesting!

Good thread topic IMO. PA4 in 300 or 400 I don't care... great upshot disc, driving putter and basic what have you shots, I don't use it for putting inside the circle, unless it's a big tailwind and I don't really have a go to putting putter. My favorite disc overall as of late has been my 400 M3. It's been a favorite for awhile now, so I throw it a lot, and the disc has started to flip a bit more than lately, but oh the glide, and so straight. Reminds me of a DX Roc but faster and with more glide in premium style plastic. For a driver I'd have to say my Lucid Escape. It has been in my bag the longest of any driver, and is easily the most thrown driver I carry. Even after losing some of it's fade I still can't NOT carry it(?). It is just so versatile. I do bag a C-line PD to cover it's original straight to over stable control slot. Other honorable mentions: my 750 H1 is always in the bag whatever the course situation, when I absolutely positively need a disc to fight, the H1 abides... and from the practice field, I am digging practice putting with this goat puke(not sure if goats can actually puke(?)) green BT soft Dagger. It is the ultimate practice putter, in that to get that thing not to bounce out takes a near perfect putt on my Marksmans basket... I do love the feel of the BT soft plastic in this cold weather we've been having though... but seriously it's like it's made from super bouncy balls or something. I got a bit sidetracked sorry.

Anode: anything under 250', unless it's a tornado
Resistor: if I need fade, control and wind fighting
Axis: controllable from 75% to 110% power, holds straight to soft turn lines
Volt: comfortable distance, comes in lots of flavors

Putter - P1x
Mid - Roc3
Drivers - Depending on the course either C-FD2 and seasoned Star Destroyer OR C-CD2 and OS Star Destroyer.

Putter/upshots: sonic
Mid: coyote
Driver: cheetah (in star plastic)

At least as far as my go to have been in the bag forever discs, have a couple new additions that are becoming a staple: two tesla one in neutron, one in proton and a neutron inertia. I can play just about any course with those three and a putter right now.

Used to be DX aviar, then KC pro aviar, now I've got my hands on a Mcpro aviar and I'll probably never putt with a beaded putter again. Short drives are still thrown with the KC.

Flat top KC rocs and mcpro roc3s for my mids.

Depending on the wind I'll go for my teebird or leopard for control drives.

Distance with a Daedalus or destroyer.

Yes, another all Innova bag lol

Really hope this helps people out finding what works for who, glad it's still going.

Whippet. I've almost dropped my bag in the car during a tourney once and played the whole round with that and a putter. It's a disc I know what will do all the time.