• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you putt with?

What do you putt with?

• Dart

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • Aviar

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Wizard

Votes: 59 20.6%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • Birdie

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Vibram

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • Challenger

Votes: 22 7.7%
  • Focus

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Ion

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Omega

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Blowfly

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • APX

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Banger

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters
My two main putters are Jks, but I will use my Pro classic roc from time to time.

Magcis-They wont flip for putting distances. Id Ineed an anny putt or hyzer putt it will hold its line with my putting style. Finesse approaches are good too with them, dead straigh 150 and under, anny lines over 150. Usually I'll go with a Challenger or Wizard for more than 200.

Wizards. I have two and I'm getting a third. I use Wizards for almost everything.

I just switched from rhynos ... to aviars ..

i was having a problem outside 50'ish .. with my rhynos fading .... and in order to keep them stright i had to ither throw a lil harder .. sending me farther from the basket ... or throw on an anny ....but i dont put like that ..

so i switched to yellow .. Yeti Pro - Aviars .. now .. 50'-70' dont feal so bad ;)
i was all over the basket outside the circle yesterday .. bangin nastys .. alot of them were spittin out or hittin top or bottem .. but i was hittin um .. couple nasty 50's stuck ..... But im just happy im hittin the basket more now ...

I still use my Rhynos for Drives and Long approaches ....
Star For Drives and XG-Champ for the long approaches ..

Last edited:
XD not on the list? I go with the Echo * Dart or my XD's. I've also been throwing Aviars into the mix hoping they'll make me a better putter.

Seems like most people love trying out new putters. It also seems like people always ending coming back to Gateway. I started with an Aviar, went to a magnet, then a APX/Ridge, now I'm in love with my SSS Magic.

oh dont worry the OP got the blowfly, birdie, banger, and APX on there. since so many people use and talk about those giant turds (not the APX)! haha. :doh:

One man's turd is another man's treasure. On an unrelated note:

baby-poo.jpg

Latest posts