• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you putt with?

What do you putt with?

• Dart

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • Aviar

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Wizard

Votes: 59 20.6%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • Birdie

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Vibram

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • Challenger

Votes: 22 7.7%
  • Focus

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Ion

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Omega

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Blowfly

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • APX

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Banger

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters
One man's turd is another man's treasure. On an unrelated note:

baby-poo.jpg

LMAO. im just having fun. with 30 avaiable options for the poll i woulda expected to see more than the putters from a few yrs ago.

This is close to the breakdown that I expected. The only surprise was seeing the ion over the challenger.

Grats MVP

Cheers - Koffee

I throw the KC Pro Aviar. Thrown a dozen other putters along the way and nothing seemed to fit my fancy like the KC Pro Aviar. The only disc I MADE myself try for more than a couple rounds was the SS Wizard because of all the hype on dgcr about them. End result...the wizzard has a nice home in my closet...not my cup o' tea.

ALSO: I love the irony of "gooddrivebadputt" commenting preferences on a putting thread:) Totally not saying that in any defamatory way. In a positive way, it made me laugh.

For putting, it's the Pure. For anything outside, Ridge. Pure wasn't on the list, so I voted Vibram. On a side note, I should have a Jokeri coming in the mail Saturday. Hoping to beat that sucker in and use it for driving/approach.

So....blowfly made the list, but no magnet:\
Voted for the challenger since that's my backup/driving putter

Right now its a Pure, but I was on Wizards for a couple of years. I was happy with them, but I have loved every other Lat disc I have tried so I gave the Pure a chance. So far putting is even better than before (cleaner release it feels like) but it may just be New Putter Luck. If my putting doesnt get worse when I break this thing in, I'll be back to Wizards.

XD's all the way.Its one of the first discs I ever bought and I've been putting with them since day one.Most people in my neck of the woods use Aviars.I've tried lots of different putters just for giggles but putting is my strong point and if it aint broke don't fix it.