• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What is the Best Plastic Innova has to Offer

Which Innova Plastic is Best

• DX

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Pro

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Champion

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • Star

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters
What is the Best Plastic Innova HAD to Offer
CE
What is the Best Plastic Innova has to Offer
gummy champ ...if you can find it :/

you didn't put r-pro or echostar on there :'(

Champ for midranges...star for drivers.

Slight edge to Champ, I guess. :\

Champion has always been my favorite, but the R-Pro and Pro plastic discs I've felt feel great. Too bad R-Pro might as well be glass it's so fragile. I only carry two Innova molds now, TeeBird and Wraith, but love the feel of the gummy CFR Katana I got at my last tourney. I might just have to add a third if it flies as well as it feels.

i voted champion because it's always my go to

It kind of depends on the disc, but in general I'd say Star is the best. There's a reason it's the most expensive. ;)

I dont mind throwing Dx at all. Especially for gazelles and teebirds. I like the way they break in, although sometimes too fast, and seem to have more glide imo. I also like any gummy champ or pro discs, recently found a nice gummy champ beast no ink.

i think you need to add a few dozen more types of plastic
glow champ
xg champ
candy champ
champystar
eco star
jk pro
kc pro
kc pro 11x
kc pro 12x
special blend roc
whatever the heck a dragon is made of??
glo dx
proline
gummy champ old style
11x champ
CE 4 or 5 different runs out there for some discs
Starlite
Blueberry
Nightshift
r pro
the new pro that the rhynos and pigs are
the list could go on forever

me personally love a disc in candy only disc i'll fondle

You're nit-picking way too much. It's not fair to differentiate between a bunch of these.
CE runs? if you're going to do that then you have to do it for all runs of plastic as the blend can change slightly.
Blueberry? that's a color not a plastic (or a fruit)
Starlite, champystar, eco star, special blend roc = star
Night shift = Star or champ depending on the disc you're referencing
Proline, 11x champ, glow champ, xg champ, candy champ, gummy champ old style = champ
jk pro, kc pro, kc pro 11x, kc pro 12x, the new pro that the rhynos and pigs are = Pro (sometimes champ)
Glow Dx, = dx

The only one you added was r-pro (and maybe whatever the heck a dragon is made of)