• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the most you have spent on a disc and what was it?

$28 for a slightly warped CE Valk that flew exactly like my E*. I sold it to my buddy for $25. It's one of his favorites, and I no longer throw Valks. Win win.

$22.95 for a champion Katana. It was a CFR from the Amateur Championships in Ohio.

I gave the disc away. I couldn't throw it at the time and the guy wanted to hang it on his wall.

I will only pay "regular" price for discs. That was my only time buying a "collector" disc.

Dayummmmmm.

Funny--or sad, depending on your perspective--thing is, back in '01, people were griping about $25 being WAY too much for "just a disc," and ZD was still trying to sell off the last of the USDGCs at $25 well into Dec. :eek:

240 for an 01 roc is the most. Then 140 for a new 4x Kenny glow roc with the American flag dye. Both purchased on here!

about 7 years ago I spent nearly $70 for a new 10x KC Roc with silver metallic stamp. got a 10x Aviar with red foil stamp around the same time for about $55. both from e-bay. (don't spend money like that on discs anymore though)

About $33 CAD whatever loose money I had in my bag + a 20 for a 1st run ESP 170 Comet. Right after I hit a $200 Ace.

$60 for an original Eagle (mint) in the early 90's. Bought a few and still have them all.
$20 for a Z Zone (most expensive "thrower"). Now a backup because I found one on the market place for $13 that is an easier color to find. $13 is my new max price for a disc. Thanks to the MP, you can build a sweet bag and stay under this price. I no longer add discs to my collection of around 250 discs.

$30 for a nice puddle-top LE Glo Z Zone. Wouldn't have paid that much normally, but I bought it from the Parked guy up here in St. Cloud (I wish I knew his name, but I'm seeing Parked everywhere now!), so it felt pretty nice to support local DG stuff. It also helps that its a friggin great disc.

$45 for 11x KC Pro Teebird a year ago and just sold it for similar price.