• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't joking or trolling. That is what the actually value of the disc is. Hope I only kinda crushed your dreams.

Having a disc with a stamp and/or autograph that you haven't seen doesn't make it rare or worth anything. It justs makes it a disc you haven't seen more of. I hope you can see the difference.

I do not see. I do not understand.:doh:
You said worth same as new one... where can you find new ones (x-clones are out of production)?
Where can I find hand autographed by the man who won the torney stamped on disc?
This is a rare disc. At our local pro shop plain x-clones start at $25. I am not really concerned with it's value, mostly curious.

Frank is in the middle wiff da rainbow hair

3177191179_6f4e33a61a.jpg

You said worth same as new one... where can you find new ones (x-clones are out of production)?
Where can I find hand autographed by the man who won the torney stamped on disc?
This is a rare disc. At our local pro shop plain x-clones start at $25. I am not really concerned with it's value, mostly curious.

I can literally buy an X-clone for $5 from the local DG store. No one wants a x-clone.

I encourage you to put that disc up on ebay for $25+ and see what you get.

p.s. seriously no one cares about a disc signed by Timmy Gill.

I just checked who the hell Timmy Gill is and he is some 988 scrub player on the DC core team. Dude isn't even good enough to get on the Tour team.

I have 4 new x-clones and it would truly be an orgasmic experience if I could get $10 each for'em.

the reason they still have them on their shelves is because nobody will pay $25 for an unpopular disc that is out of production for a reason. you can't win here. put it up on ebay and you will get your answer.

I can literally buy an X-clone for $5 from the local DG store. No one wants a x-clone.

I encourage you to put that disc up on ebay for $25+ and see what you get.

p.s. seriously no one cares about a disc signed by Timmy Gill.

You should speak for yourself.
I throw x-clones.
I like x-clones.
I know others who throw x-clones.
I have already been offered $20 for it.:p
If you know where I can get new ones for $5 please let me know as I would like some more of them.:thmbup:

I would sell that disc right now for $20, there is no way you will ever get that much for it again.

You should also throw a driver that doesn't get completely destroyed with one bad tree hit.

Slickwhatever I really don't understand why you posted in this thread. Did you just want to show off your sick x-clone?

Slickwhatever I really don't understand why you posted in this thread. Did you just want to show off your sick x-clone?

I was just curious as to what $ I would see. Testing the waters to see how good you guys are.
Yes it is a sick x-clone.
Fyi the solution to your tree problem is practice....or maybe you should just limit discs in your bag to super premium plastics and disregard all other plastics because they probably don't have anything to offer you and can't help your game either.
You are entitled to your opinion. I am a discgolfer not one who argues on internet all day. I am done.

Seriously sell that thing for $20 to the dumbass who offered that to you. That is like double what it is worth.

My solution to the crappy x-clone is to not throw x-clones. That seems to work out well for me and a ton of other discers out there (there is a reason DC OOPed the disc).

Later bro, have fun in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.