• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5746076197_001f8475b3_m.jpg

se leopard 170
ce leopard 175
ce q sents 177 and 178
I don't think Q Sanny Sents are CE. They are sweet and they do have value, but I don't think they are CE.

I don't think Q Sanny Sents are CE. They are sweet and they do have value, but I don't think they are CE.
i'm pretty sure they're ce, they are the same as the QMS's from that time period, stock stamped in ce plastic. It feels like ce and it's marked on the bottom similarly to how ce discs were usually marked.

then again i'm sure you know much more about them then I do, if you say they aren't ce then I won't mark them as ce if I try to sell them, but they are the sanny mold... another thing I should have put in the description...

From what I was told, the Millennium CE discs were the QJLS 1.1 and CE-JLS Test Run of 2000, QMS 1.1, Q-Mega 1.1 Proto w/bar-stamp, Polaris LS 1.12 and EXP 1.7. The Q Sentinel was later, after CE was OOP. The plastic does have an general opaque CE appearance, leading some to believe it is some sort of CE-type and Champion-type plastic mix. I wouldn't try to pass it of as CE, though. You really don't need to, as a Sanny Q Sentinel is going to attract attention without it.

still there isn't it? I canposta DX leopard for $200, but if it does not sell then it is not worth $200. If I lower the price every day, the price it sells for is the indicator of value.

gotcha

i'm returning it to the owner regardless, just wanted to know

thanks

anything special that I should look at with a pro rhyno? I just got one, it was mixed in with all the R-PRO. I grabbed it as it was the only one, also a Z bar stamp crush super pearly yellow. This is the 2nd crush I've got, can't remember if I asked before.. it seemed all the 9.5 Rhyno's are in the $20+ range? Correct me if I'm wrong. 173g

Got a new disc to be appraised... A 9x KC Pro Cheetah 173g. Condition is 6-7/10. Would be higher but it is warped a little bit. Has no gashes or anything though. Gonna see if I can unwarp it somehow :).

travis, not much unless you can unwarp it and rehab it's condition magically.

travis, not much unless you can unwarp it and rehab it's condition magically.

Bummer. This one looks really good from the front. But then when you look at it from the side, it looks like a DX disc that smacked a tree. Except the plastic is too stiff to just bend back like DX.

not sure on weights but im pretty sure they are in the 170's. yellow pearly monster no ink 7/10 and light orange pearly orc small amount of faded ink on inside rim 7/10. both are nice and flat. what is a good ballpark value for these?

pearlymonsterorc.jpg

what is a brand new never thrown limited edition esp comet worth, its 177+ grams

I'm not a discraft thrower but I believe they just released these again so I imagine the price has dropped from what it would have been a few weeks ago assuming the new runs are the same.

Picked up a sweet brand new pearly 169g TL cfr from the 2003 Oregon State Series (beaver state fling, willamette open, etc), nice rainbow dye. Rancho CA. Ballpark value? Late run CE?

Tlbeaverstate.jpg

Also, brande new 171 elite Z talon from 2003 washington state series.
talonwashington.jpg

Brand new 174 TL from Fort Steillacoom Open 2004 (its an A-tier now, dunno bout in 2004). Rancho CA
tlfsosteilly.jpg

CE Valk 174 - Stamped wiped but can be seen in the right light. 7+/10, not too tacky ink on inside rim.
CEValk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts