• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are new omega Ap's 1.8 worth?
What are new 1st run ESP Torques worth?
What are new Elite Z MRV's worth?
What are new Photon Glo Magnets worth?

Any help with any of these would be great. thanks

Ap's 1.8 worth? - I am not sure

What are new 1st run ESP Torques worth? - My guess same price as a normal esp disc new. We can not give them away as prizes as these discs are always left on the table. The groove was chosen over the torq.

What are new Elite Z MRV's worth? 15 $ ish

What are new Photon Glo Magnets worth? I am not sure

Cheers - Koffee

what is a sparkle Z buzzz sss worth 10/10 ?
what is a sparkle aftershock worth 10/10 ?
what is a 5x jk(not pro) valk worth 9.5/10 ?
what is an esp limited time comet worth 10/10 ?

Found this 2007 Southern Nationals Super Roc today. I believe that it is a brain wave dye if I'm not mistaken.

What says the DGCR community?

picture.php

looks a lot like my brothers destroyer....

DSC00045.jpg

i have a glo kc aviar 11x mold from a tourny and havent even thrown it-10/10. Would this be worth anything even tho its got the tourny stamp and they gave away 30 or so? I suspect its not worth more than 20 bones but i figured i'd ask some of you plastic junkies anyway...

?? 11x mold?

I don't think there were ever any 11x KC Glows...

I'm more concerned with what this disc is....there's a picture of it in the 'misprint deal' thread. It is a Discraft 1995 PDGA Disc Golf National Doubles Championships disc (Round Rock, Texas). Just wanna know what on earth it is!

I'm more concerned with what this disc is....there's a picture of it in the 'misprint deal' thread. It is a Discraft 1995 PDGA Disc Golf National Doubles Championships disc (Round Rock, Texas). Just wanna know what on earth it is!

a profile pic would really help your cause. any factory markings that might denote what it is?

Picture of side profile would help, but here's a link to a list of pre-1995 approved discs by our old forum buddy Frank Delicious. More officially, you could look at the PDGA approval list, but I'd be willing to bet Frank already did that. Anything Discraft made before 1995 could be it, so just start picking them off one by one.

^could be a cyclone or ls maybe. Whats the tooling say on the back? Profile pic would help

Also ,to the dude sayin he has an 11x kc glow. There werent any made. The glo kcs barely came out this past year

Picture of side profile would help, but here's a link to a list of pre-1995 approved discs by our old forum buddy Frank Delicious. More officially, you could look at the PDGA approval list, but I'd be willing to bet Frank already did that. Anything Discraft made before 1995 could be it, so just start picking them off one by one.

246764_10150192772447843_567467842_7240635_2841357_n.jpg

best I could do sorry, never taken a profile pic before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts