• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not as much as they used to be... since the re-release (limited re-release?) they're 15-20ish.

Are the photon UV soft challengers worth anything if there new?

Are any of the photon glo discs worth anything?

Please let me know. thanks

177 gram roc, dont know anything about this one really, its silver writing and a solid gold roc, new never thrown

Attachments

• roc 2.jpg
    roc 2.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 32
thanks, its hard to take a pic but the bird is solid gold and the lettering around it is all silver, its very reflective and the flash kinda hides it, ive not seen another one like this and maybe its worth 5 bucks maybe more, id like to know what its worth and the story behind it, its a jbird roc if that helps

heres a pic of the gold

Attachments

• roc 3.jpg
    roc 3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
thanks, its hard to take a pic but the bird is solid gold and the lettering around it is all silver, its very reflective and the flash kinda hides it, ive not seen another one like this and maybe its worth 5 bucks maybe more, id like to know what its worth and the story behind it, its a jbird roc if that helps

heres a pic of the gold

i think they were just a special stamp for the relaunch of the ontario mold....but im not really sure

DSC00054.jpg

Are the photon UV soft challengers worth anything if there new?

Are any of the photon glo discs worth anything?

Please let me know. thanks

i dont think so john. i know discnation still has a stack of uv wildcats and ive seen storms on ebay for like 20 bucks so id say thats about what most, if not all the uv discraft stuff with the sun stamp are worth.

Is that the same for like magnets, talons, storms, xpresses, challengers, wasps, and anything else. Booter do you know if any of these are more valuable then the rest.

not sure to be honest. unless its a stock stamp or a diff stamp other than the ones ive see. i have xpresses,storms,and a wasp i think that i got for that price. not too many peeps goin after uv but i coulda swore i saw somebody asking for uv challengers. some molds probably have some value to certain people over others but i dont see too many pop up. magnets, might be the more valuable of the group but thats just an assumption

What are new omega Ap's 1.8 worth?
What are new 1st run ESP Torques worth?
What are new Elite Z MRV's worth?
What are new Photon Glo Magnets worth?

Any help with any of these would be great. thanks

What are new omega Ap's 1.8 worth?
What are new 1st run ESP Torques worth?
What are new Elite Z MRV's worth?
What are new Photon Glo Magnets worth?

Any help with any of these would be great. thanks

FR Torque is worth 10-15, ones spelled Torq 13-18.
MRV, 10-15
Glo Magnet, 15-20.

Any value?

Pearly spider 9/10, really gummy beast 8-8.5/10 The top left is a KC11X Aviar

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 15
spider 15ish, they're not all that rare with that stamp
beast 15ish, not a popular mold anymore.
aviar, depending on weight 15-20ish.

if the spider or beast are anything 5g less than 175, I'd think they'll be worth less also...

what are 4x jk champion valkyries worth. not jk pro. say 172 8/10. i have one that i throw but seeing as they dont make them anymore i was wondering how much another one would be. i bought one a few months ago on here for $6.

i have a glo kc aviar 11x mold from a tourny and havent even thrown it-10/10. Would this be worth anything even tho its got the tourny stamp and they gave away 30 or so? I suspect its not worth more than 20 bones but i figured i'd ask some of you plastic junkies anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.