• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just that there is no second runs and there is a reason for that.
You mean people didn't want to spend more money for a Teebird that broke in faster than DX but was also harder to control? I can't imagine why they didn't make a second run. ;)

Okay. I don't have a pic of it on here yet, but I found this today...

10x KC Pro Banshee, Bar stamp. Fly dye

Also double stamped, that has "second run" running throught the X-out stamp

Conidition is about 8-10 with little in on back.

How much do these things go for?

FirstRunBuzzz.jpg

I use the 1st runs. Here's a pic of the current one I use. I will admit they both did beat in fast, but they're the straightest to slightly understable drivers I've ever used.
picture.php

They are all first runs because they were so ****ty they discontinued them after the first batch was gone.

looking for the value of a disc I traded for this weekend.....Champion Edition Valkyrie....pink flesh color..172 grams...8 out of 10......

Found this last Sunday at Flyboy Aviation. Checked all websites for lost and found, no one has reported it, there's ink underneath but I can't make out who or what it says.

Anyways, it's 175 grams, condition is 7.5/10 and it's an Eagle (E), not EL. If it fetches enough cash, I'll part with it.

So, what's it worth?

2mg2i51.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.