• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this, no name or number.

DSCN0660.jpg

sorry I don't have a picture, but what would a 159 pro-line orc be worth? It's a freinds, and i'm just curious. It's proabbly been throw quite a bit, but in the few minutes i saw it it didn't look beat up much.

Aviar

I have two of those aviars runnaman posted but they are not 150 class. Are those worth anything?

I have two of those aviars runnaman posted but they are not 150 class. Are those worth anything?

depending on condition, they can be worth a fair amount. I think last I saw for a 7/10 one was $30.

Brand new 11x Champion Eagle ("Distance Driver" "l"nnova)....Also i was curious how to tell if it was a L or X without throwing it, it has just E on the bottom. Also were these all CE plastic? I have never had anything CE but mine is not normal champion thats for sure..its more star like.

i just realized today that the little practice basket outside our pro shop, that we allow people to putt at and stock it with a few putters, is using the following discs in the practice basket:

chains aviar
hands putter
bar stamp aviar...

and they're probably about 8/10 each

Double Polecat printed on a driver!

3na3mc3oa5U55X65S5a816bdbe6f181ca1149.jpg

Chances are that was for a pro. It might even be a non-standard driver. Do you know what it is?

The reason I say that is because they stash special stuff for their top pros and then double stamp whatever is running that day. Valarie has several Shark stamped discs and an archangel or two I believe but none of them are what they are stamped.

How about this one?

2003 Innova "Pro Line" Beast 175grams Dark Side of the Moon Dyed. Never been thrown.

2003 Innova "Pro Line" Beast 175grams Dark Side of the Moon Dyed. Never been thrown.

I have an eagle like that... I think the dye on it would make it worth less because it in not great for throwing and the dye job they did for those isn't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts