• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know much about discraft discs with hot stamp saying one type and the inside rim embossed with another? Had a tie dye avenger (stamped) but the inside rim said Flash and didnt throw like either of them really... pretty common or no?

I haven't seen many, but I don't think that you'll see much of a price bump for something like that. With a few exceptions, it's pretty tough crowd when it comes to DC collectibles.

170G CE Leopard (8/10) ink on back, plastic is excellent, blue rainbow stamp
*how do I tell what run this is?
r9of7l.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2v10wmx.jpg

175G Pro Line Rhyno (8/10) no ink, yellow, Ontario tooling
sdd0et.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/zjcb43.jpg

Just traded for a few discs, one is a 11x Kc Pro Eagle (not sure l or x) and is in 8/10 w/ no ink and the other is a 11x Kc pro banshee in 7/10 w/ ink. Not sure on weights

Magnet.jpg

This is an ESP Magnet, 175g, excellent condition. Its more of a dayglo color than a flat yellow. I haven't seen too many of these and I know there is a lot of Magnet fans out there that might be able to give me a ballpark figure. Ive been told they made 50-200 of these, but Im not exactly sure. This thing feels better than any other ESP disc I have felt, it almost feels like FLX plastic b/c I can bend it pretty easily.

Any one have a clue as to how much this is worth?

r9of7l.jpg

I'm sure apdrvya could tell you which run it is, I think I have a good idea but I don't want to screw you over, lol. But if that is not a first run then I'm sure you could still get $45-50 for it, people will pay more for the heavier weights like yours.

r9of7l.jpg

is there a weight on the back?
if there is, if it's written real big across the nipple with the "L" on the flight plate it's probably first run (or early second run). if it's written like modern discs, its probably a later second to third run...fourth and fifth runs tend to be getting more towards translucent.

I would say it's probably at least a 60-70 dollar disc if the stamp is in a good condition.

Was just curious what y'all thought this might be worth? Purple 175g European x out ape. 10/10 never been thrown.

Attachments

• 2011-08-23_06-36-25_964.jpg
    2011-08-23_06-36-25_964.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 25
That valk link is helpful but didnt see prices. So lets help me out ;)
i got the blue berry 1st run valk with all red stamp. 177grms. Brand new no ink.
whats it worth roughly? If you need a pic click that ce link abovw

191 red omega supersoft, tree stamp? Idk, don't know what run it is. 8/10, grippy and pretty floppy. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.