• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what kinda disc should i use??

Ulman14

99% of the discs in my bad i throw 4hand i throw em so hard i cant keep them straight and they get so understable and never come back. so i want a disc that will fly fast and stay straight for a long ways that i can jus throw for a long shot. any1 got any ideas?

Here's the deal player, listen up. I wouldn't lie to you.

Star Max, period. I'm sure a boss will be fine, or an XCal, depending on how much you want. But a Max has so much fade you are sure to win! I have a star max for the same exact throw. It does not flip over and it comes back hard! (Like a Monster but faster)

Buy a Star Max. Underrated disc.

http://www.innovadiscs.com/discs/starmax.html

i tryed a boss didnt really like it too much the only thing i cant turn in my bag is my champ banshee i literally turn everything else like a mother ****er

ive tryed throwin slower...and idk i like having to throw the disc pretty hard for it 2 work not jus flickin it i guess

If you didn't like the Boss then you won't like the Destroyer either. Same disc but the Boss is one speed faster which just means the rim width is a tiny bit wider. I carry both and love them both but they are really basically the same disc.

The XCaliber is often lumped in to the same category but it's actually much more stable than The Boss or Destroyer. When I want a long straight sidearm throw with little turn or fade i reach for a Destroyer or Boss. All other discs pale in comparrison.

Last edited:
I would say a Flick....if not...maybe a crush?

for short shots maybe a drone?

I know a guy that uses a Force too but I don't know too much about it.

\/\/

Flickster is by far the best. Xcal's/Monsters are good if you want Innova. Spirit's/Speed Demon's are solid for Gateway.

get an Elite Z flick in 173+ there is 100% no way you will ever have that problem again, i promice you that

i threw a xcal loved it star max loved it also tryed a trex and threw it like a pro haha but ya totally helped my game shot 9 down in doubles tday