• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What other sports

My list of outdoor loves (in order of passion level):

Downhill skiing and racing, mountain biking (downhill, cross country, and single speed), catamaran sailing, disc golf, windsurfing, in-line skating, archery, road biking, and snowboarding.

In 2010, I also plan on trying ski touring (AT gear) and kayaking.

My list of outdoor loves (in order of passion level):

Downhill skiing and racing, mountain biking (downhill, cross country, and single speed), catamaran sailing, disc golf, windsurfing, in-line skating, archery, road biking, and snowboarding.

In 2010, I also plan on trying ski touring (AT gear) and kayaking.

DG is #4?!?!?!?!?!?!:thmbdown::wall:

I used to be a really good basketball player...I coached for 15 yrs....then I lost the passion.....disc golf is far more addictive and I will be able to play another 20-30 yrs I hope. I can't even watch a game anymore...I used to diagram plays in my head....now I think of DG constantly.

I have $300 in Tennis equipment, and I played Tennis for 12 years, but since I started playing disc golf , I don't play Tennis that much anymore. I do like to shoot pool once in a while. Other than that, if I am not playing disc golf, I am on the motorcycle.

I love and participate in lots of fun outdoor activities including:
surfing, windsurfing, skiing, sea kayaking, mt. biking, golf and tennis, but disc golf is my number one activity these days.