• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What straps should I buy??

Which Straps???

• Phenix quads

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • Gel strapz

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
The Phenix straps have been good for me once I replaced the cheap plasic clips that break after 30 seconds of use with some cheap ($1) carabiners.

phenix all the way and 9 dgers out of 10 will reccomend them too, phenix has patented technology in their straps that take all the weight of your bag feel like a pound or 2, its pretty amazing actually, plus phenix is the only strap on the market that give you the option to have a sternum strap, just a bit more pricey but worth it, as a matter of fact, bhuff is selling black phenix quads in the marketplace. i had lat 64 straps before and what a difference when i broke down to get the quad shocks, phenix all the way butch (oh and as for durability, i have seen quad shocks being used for 5 years plus and still in good condition)

Well thanks for the good advice from everyone I am going to order the Phenix quads today. I appreciate all the help. Figured I'd quote this since the poll was up around 90% lol. THANKS EVERYONE!

fade gear weatherguard

I've used the fade gear weatherguard bag suspenders since just before Memorial day.

http://fadegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=96

I've only had to use the integrated bag cover twice but what I like is the cover can be removed from the pouch when I don't want to have it there. Creates some extra storage if wanted.

Bought it through a local disc dealer "Big D" and it was priced very competitively.

I won a set of Phenix Quad straps & they are super-comfortable. Very easy to get the bag on & off your back too! The material used is sturdy & should hold up for many years!

Latest posts