• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What will be in Wysocki's bag?

Not sure what your Pigs are made out of but I use mine because they absolutely will not skip. I own at least 15 of the stiff Pro Shop Pigs, 10-20 of the OG Pro Pigs, and I even have a Blizz Pig. However none of them are "skipping discs" IMO.

I think I recognize you from Reddit.

PM me if you wanna come off some of those Pigs. I just got an "Extra Stiff" from DGU. It's not that stiff and was puddle topped. I threw it, liked it, fixed the puddle....realized I want some more.

"Oh, nothing like a Harp, how is he going to replace it??" Dudes, Ricky invented the harp upshot, you would not be throwing one if it weren't for his hundreds of park jobs and throw ins over the last couple years. He has already found a replacement in that stack of innova discs he was testing.

That being said, it would be a big missed opportunity on Innova's part not to ride the hypewave and come out with something new for him to stick approaches with. If they really expect him to throw garbage like stock R-Pro Pigs then I won't know what to think.

I think I now need to pick up a BlizPig, My ProPigs are so awesome, but they do not skip

Intresting..my Blizzard pigs skips like crazy. .i throw them hard and flat it will hit the ground in a 15-30 degree angle and skip hard left

"Oh, nothing like a Harp, how is he going to replace it??" Dudes, Ricky invented the harp upshot, you would not be throwing one if it weren't for his hundreds of park jobs and throw ins over the last couple years. He has already found a replacement in that stack of innova discs he was testing.

That being said, it would be a big missed opportunity on Innova's part not to ride the hypewave and come out with something new for him to stick approaches with. If they really expect him to throw $$$ like stock R-Pro Pigs then I won't know what to think.

FTFY :D

I think I now need to pick up a BlizPig, My ProPigs are so awesome, but they do not skip

The ground is cold and hard, that helps. .but my R-pro does not skip that much but Blizzard do.....I will get the hard PRO in 3-6weeks ,looking forward to give those a try

I have alot of sand in my area. I always thought skips would just die in the sand, but they actually work very well.

Intresting..my Blizzard pigs skips like crazy. .i throw them hard and flat it will hit the ground in a 15-30 degree angle and skip hard left

I can see that with the Blizz Pig....

I think I recognize you from Reddit.

PM me if you wanna come off some of those Pigs. I just got an "Extra Stiff" from DGU. It's not that stiff and was puddle topped. I threw it, liked it, fixed the puddle....realized I want some more.

Reddit is my main jam lol....will let you know about the Pigs tho

ill bet you 5 discs, you can pick any 5 of mine that its not.

Well, this looked like a Stud to me (hard to see, but there's a slight bevel ending in a bead)...
...or on second though, maybe a P3x, which makes sense why it would be a blank with a team Innova stamp.

Attachments

• wysocki.JPG
    wysocki.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 107
The Stud may not be OS enough to replace the Harp in Wysocki's bag. I'd think something like an AviarX3 or Bullfrog would be likelier candidates...

Related - The art on that Destroyer is terrible. I love a whole lot of Innova discs, but I hate most of their stamps. Nate's Firebird being the exception, it feels like most of their art is lazy.