• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] What's next on your MVP (or Axiom) wishlist?

I too found the Crave to have more HSS than the Servo, but I'm not seeing the turn or S curve flight described by some in my 2 Servos, unless I force them over a little, or into a headwind. Mine are pretty straight with a mild fade. But, I'm usually not throwing them at full power either. I'm using mine mostly as a fairway driver.

My wish is for people to stop arguing about whether gyro is real, or Swedish is more glidey, or a teebird/roc/destroyer is the be all end all, and just go out and throw some discs and have fun......

Teebird is actually a metaphysical concept created by Innova in which all drivers and no drivers equally exist in one spread out nebulous darkness of being and not being.

All discs are Teebirds.

No discs are Teebird.

Technically, I think all discs are longer Teebirds. Even my Envy. No, especially my Envy.

I would like beadless mids in the Vector/Axis speed class. Especially in the overstable slot. The Tensor for me was not different enough from my Envy. I love the feel of the Tangent and Envy, so if I could get an overstable, slightly longer Tangent or a midrange Envy, I'd be stoked.

I would like beadless mids in the Vector/Axis speed class. Especially in the overstable slot. The Tensor for me was not different enough from my Envy. I love the feel of the Tangent and Envy, so if I could get an overstable, slightly longer Tangent or a midrange Envy, I'd be stoked.

I would love to have people start referring to discs as a "longer Envy", the way a Teebird is referenced now. Also, I would love Axiom to release longer Envies in Mid, Fairway, Control and Distance driver molds. That would be my core set right there. FWIW, Ti Stalkers are very Envy like to me in a fairway package.

bump for beadless mids. I'm living with the Axis, but prefer my truths and its really hard to not put them back in the bag.

I think the downfall of the meteor is its speed IMO. hard to control a US disc like that and why I prefer something like the theory. What do you find different from the theory vs a meteor in that sense?

I think the downfall of the meteor is its speed IMO. hard to control a US disc like that and why I prefer something like the theory. What do you find different from the theory vs a meteor in that sense?

Distance. I agree that the Meteor can be a little speed sensitive, but I throw a 170 and I think that makes it a little more manageable. I just couldn't consistently get the Theory out as far. FWIW, though, I treat the Meteor more as a fairway driver than mid.

Yeah that makes sense. I do find max weight theory to hold up to some power at +300' but wing designs and I believe diameter definitely set those 2 discs apart. Meteor reminds me of a beadless axis really.

What I want the most from MVP is a Proton Resistor. That would make my entire year if they made one of those. Runner up would be a Plasma Resistor if they do that first.

Yeah that makes sense. I do find max weight theory to hold up to some power at +300' but wing designs and I believe diameter definitely set those 2 discs apart. Meteor reminds me of a beadless axis really.

Never thought about it that way but that's a good comp. I think they could explore that core class a lot further...understable as well as a mold more OS than the Vector.

My vectors flip up with hyzer and like a upside down L flight. I'd love a mid that is a backwards c from the evil brothers. In a mid or putter or both please.

True. But in terms of continued growth as a company, the slot is there. I mean, look at how many OS mids Discraft has...Wasp is the Vector, then there's still the Buzzz OS, Hornet and Drone.

Gives them room to grow is all I'm saying.

ill say it now ... MVP makes the first zone clone of some kind.

Last edited:
Ive tried zones but I don't find them very useful. I think they're bagged as a form coverup... I notice a lot of people have trouble with touch upshots, and I assume that's where the zone comes in, because you can shank your throw and it will always come back at least a little.

Latest posts