• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the strangest thing you've found left on the golf course?q

ATXtech

About a year ago I found what looks like a penis pump that had apparently been set on fire and then thrown into a tree at Rivery Park in Georgetown, TX. :confused:

(click pics for larger version)

Also, earlier this week I was out shooting a doubles round with some friends at Bartholomew Park and found this near the creek on hole 7. Looks like it was ditched some time ago, I checked the police blotter to see if there were any robberies reported in the area recently but couldn't find anything.

Last edited:
i always seem to find bags of "illegal substances"
and money ..usualy just a buck here and there ... but last week i found 16$ :p

someone left a topless model just standing there. joking, but there was a topless being photographed not far at all from a fairway.

Someone had pitched a tent on a tee pad one time. On the downrange side and using the teepad as a patio. REALLY wanted to pitch the tent into the woods.

A few years ago I came up on a couple in the trees doin the naughty.... it was a Sunday afternoon in a fairly open park. I couldn't tell what they were doing, and when we got closer to the basket we were like ummm...... awkward

At my home course middle creek we find **** all the time. My friend has found five or six nice water bottles at hole 4's tee. We've found jackets on the top of hole 4's basket a bunch of times as well. I think this has a lot to do with the fact that the kids from the high school run through the woods there and do drugs and screw. We have caught a glimpse of two of the kids out in the woods before...

Latest posts