• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your farthest disc with least amount of effort?

I would say FD as well. Basically most fairway drivers with lots of glide will be easy distance.

Dx teebird for me, I'd love to get a dx PD I think that would have some wicked distance with less effort.

The Flying Squirrel from ABC. So long as you put some snap into it, the disc will just sail dead straight forever. I can't count the number of times I've released this disc a little too low and expected to see it crash into the ground only to see it truck along a foot above the ground like its nothing.

In my bag it is my Champ Sparkle Wraith. The furthest/easiest I've ever thrown is a blizzard Katana.

On a pure distance to effort ratio...

I would say I can definitely throw my Fuse the furthest on the least amount of effort. I can put it on a little hyzer with about 50-75% power for hyzer flips that sail further than any other midrange in my bag. Under full power it can pull off incredibly controlled turnovers.

It's not the longest disc in my bag. But considering how little power it takes to reach max midrange distance potential... I would say it easily is the furthest flying disc on the least amount of effort.

i've been bombing my new opto sparkle diamond 149g lately....not too much effort just finnesse....she sails and s-curves landing gently on the fairway like an autumn leaf...:D

blizz Wraith, gl Core, and various Sidewinders and Roadrunners. Maybe a nod to the Vulcan but I rarely throw that...practice in the field mostly.

Until the blizz plastic came out, it was my sidewinder (star 169) or valk (star 174). Now, that bubble plastic goes about an extra 50-60 feet and has virtually no effort required, which is nice because I can now focus on form and release point (read: placement and accuracy) because I'm not worried about cranking it. I still keep the others in the bag because they are less finicky, especially in the wind.