• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your favorite putter?

Bangingchains

Par Member
Mine personally is the 175 gummy champion rhyno. I love it for putting, up shots, and even drives on short holes.

Shouldn't this thread be called "what do you putt with"? Unless someone has a favorite but uses something else. :?

I use the Ion from 0-300'.

DX Classic Aviar (San Marino - Small Bead - Grid Stamp - Stiff - 175g - Preferably Black). The best putter ever made.

I'm pretty sure the legions of Wizard fans would disagree with you on that one, boy-o.

My fav is the Soft APX. Anything inside about 250.

supersoft Wizards all the way. I was raised right. :lol: but i have to admit every once and a while I bring out my super beat Aviar and play super well with it.

discspeed said:
Shouldn't this thread be called "what do you putt with"? Unless someone has a favorite but uses something else. :?

Semantics...

discspeed said:
I putt with Aviars becasue I have a butt-ass load of them. If I was starting today I don't think the Aviar would be "the one," but it's good enough.

Working Stiff said:
discspeed said:
I putt with Aviars becasue I have a butt-ass load of them. If I was starting today I don't think the Aviar would be "the one," but it's good enough.

got any ching-process ones from 98 or so? (the good stiff yet tacky plastic)

I use the KC aviar. I throw them and putt with them. They are the best. :D

Jeronimo said:
discspeed said:

Semantics...

Our "confused" smiley looks a little too pissed off to me.

biscgolf said:
Working Stiff said:
discspeed said:

got any ching-process ones from 98 or so? (the good stiff yet tacky plastic)
No.

discspeed said:

I use the Ion from 0-300'.

What happened to your love for the Voodoo?

Latest posts