• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Dream Disc Golf Shot?!!?

What's one place you'd love to throw a disc? Could be in your favorite stadium, off a damn, a balcony, etc?

Of course there's a stadium I'd love to throw one shot in, but also would love to throw a tunnel shot down aisle 23 at Walmart!!

What's one place you'd love to throw a disc? Could be in your favorite stadium, off a damn, a balcony, etc?

Of course there's a stadium I'd love to throw one shot in, but also would love to throw a tunnel shot down aisle 23 at Walmart!!
You could quite likely get away with letting some fly in WallyWorld in the middle of the night. They would undoubtedly tell you to GTFO but likely no other ramifications.

Trying to hit some of those triple mandos at Stonehenge would be fun at least briefly.

I saw a video once where Steve Rico told Paige Pierce he would give her $100 if she could pick up a spare (they were bowling) by hitting the remaining 10-pin with a disc. She drilled the shot and got that hundo! Not saying it's my "dream" to bowl with discs, but it does sound fun.

Sounds like a sweet course lineup for the first iteration of Paul McBeth Pro Disc Golfer. Activision make it happen.
I was with you until you said Activision...anybody other than them or EA and I'd be fine with it!

There used to be an event in Old Joliet Prison called InPARcerated that I would have loved to play. Something seems really intriguing about playing on the grounds and through an old closed down Prison complex. I don't think they've held an event there since 2021 though.

There used to be an event in Old Joliet Prison called InPARcerated that I would have loved to play. Something seems really intriguing about playing on the grounds and through an old closed down Prison complex. I don't think they've held an event there since 2021 though.
Sling some and do an investigation

I hope they bring it back. A buddy played and said it was an absolute blast.

Latest posts