• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest throw?

In what range is your longest throw?

• <200

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 200-250

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 250-300

Votes: 45 9.5%
  • 300-350

Votes: 121 25.6%
  • 350-400

Votes: 118 25.0%
  • 400-450

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • 450-500

Votes: 35 7.4%
  • >500

Votes: 31 6.6%

• Total voters
Cleared this rock by 20 feet this weekend........ slight downhill fairway across a creek to a tight pin pocket(just above the rock) in the woods. Par 4 700' hole and yes I did put the putt in for birdie........ Thought i was "all that" until the local pro sent one out past the 500' mark. :eek:

Hyzer Creek Hole #12
12m.jpg

My biggest drive ever was about 30 ft. to the right of the 500 ft. rock on this hole. 167 Star Wraith

My longest drive was on #4 at the Blue course at Burns Park in North Little Rock, AR. The hole is 440 and flat. There are two trees in the fairway and my Champ Beast hit the second one and fell about 60 feet short of the basket. There wasn't any wind, just a perfect throw, I wish I could have seen just how far that throw would have been without hitting the tree. The guy I was playing with parked his drive right after that.

Have definitely hit 420ish on the course as well as going past the same basket a good 50ft. I can clear a football field and have made a couple field goals from the opposite goal line with my Wraiths and Bosses.

*backswing

On flat ground in a round ~ 370' 172g Z Force

On flat ground in field work ~ 400' 171 Star Wraith

Ever > 2500' off the top of a mountian in smokey mountian national park

I passed 400 easily the other day, but that's mostly thanks to a nice elevation change and a generous tailwind.

On flat ground I can put a max weight Champ Boss, Eco Destroyer, or (if the wind is right) a Champ Wraith >450'.

Longest in game I can remember is overshooting hole #12 at Veteran's (Arlington,TX). It's posted distance is 457' and I shot about 50' past it with a decent tail-wind. There aren't many wide open flat holes I can't reach in one, the problem is controlling the release with that much speed. One slight tweak and it's in Neverland.

I'm not sure how long I could launch it from an elevated box. Hadn't played a hole that needed that much distance. Definitely could push 800' I believe, but not consistently at all though.

my best on flat fround was a bout 510 hole # 6 gold at Frenchcreek the holes very tightly wooded and about 570 i had maybe a 55 ft. shot for a two.... but ive thrown well over 600ft down hill

Normal x-step back hand with a nuke I get about 400'. With a spin throw I easily go over 500'.

I one time went for broke and did a huge flex shot with a 150 destroyer and got roughly 380 feet out of it. I was about 40 feet further right than I would have liked to be (discs never skip when you really need them to) but it worked out well. I got a 3 on a hole I would normally 4.

\/\/

Latest posts