• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Where are the 2018 Jerm Birds?

Geisinger has Firebirds too. Not that. Lots of Roc3s out there too. No problem with young pros like MW getting support.

Still, Star team of Innova.

Seen the Jen Allen Teebirds, Brinster Destroyers, Fajkus Shyke, Leatherman Tern, Weese Roc3, etc.

Conrad, Braithwaite, Big Jerm, nada for a long time, or in Conrad's case, ever.

I believe that the Jen Allen Teebirds, Leatherman Terns, the Brinster Destroyers, any Fajkus Shrykes that aren't splatter star, and Weese RocX3s are all 2017 tour discs. I just don't think those sold as well as the Big Jerm Thunderbirds for example so that is why there are still some out there. Conrad got one late last year too but I haven't seen many of them around.

I also don't think they have released many of the Star team discs this year yet other than the McPro Aviars and the Sexton Firebirds. I would imagine there are things in the works for the rest of the Star Team in the near future as spring and summer start to roll around.

I believe that the Jen Allen Teebirds, Leatherman Terns, the Brinster Destroyers, any Fajkus Shrykes that aren't splatter star, and Weese RocX3s are all 2017 tour discs. I just don't think those sold as well as the Big Jerm Thunderbirds for example so that is why there are still some out there. Conrad got one late last year too but I haven't seen many of them around.

I also don't think they have released many of the Star team discs this year yet other than the McPro Aviars and the Sexton Firebirds. I would imagine there are things in the works for the rest of the Star Team in the near future as spring and summer start to roll around.

Most of that is correct about last year's discs. However, this year we've seen:

McBeth MCPro Aviars
McBeth MCGlow Roc3
Lisa Fajkus Splatter Shryke
Sexton Firebirds
Hannah Leatherman Swirl Star Leopard3 (Just released yesterday)

I do find it odd that it is taking so long to get Star team discs out... The Champion team discs were very boring and all very similar. The touring season is well under way and I would think the funds from these discs would help out star team members on the road.

The basic gist of my thread is this: members of the Innova Champion team are getting nice support through the sales of these discs: Barsby, Geisinger, Heimburg, Rovere, Walker, etc.

Sexton and McBeth are killing it with disc sales on the Star team, as are some others.

Why no Big Jerm 2018 disc. Dude actually won a tournament. My credit card is ready Innova....

The basic gist of my thread is this: members of the Innova Champion team are getting nice support through the sales of these discs: Barsby, Geisinger, Heimburg, Rovere, Walker, etc.

Sexton and McBeth are killing it with disc sales on the Star team, as are some others.

Why no Big Jerm 2018 disc. Dude actually won a tournament. My credit card is ready Innova....

Paraphrasing Emperor Palpatine: "Patience, my friend. In time, (Big Jerm discs) will seek you out."

I suppose it is early - I play year round in Minnesota, so this seems late, overdue, etc. :)

It's about time....

Image460ef835.JPG

The Koling Star Thunderbirds are available at Innova's Factory Story website; currently 189 of them left.