• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Where are the 2018 Jerm Birds?

Monkeypaws

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Surprised Innova hasn't put out a run of these yet, given the number of Tour Series molds that have been released multiple times.

I did notice that Jerm's in the bag glossed over the one he carried - he seemed more interested in 2015 Sexton Firebirds. Perhaps something new in the works.

Same could be asked of Braithwaite Destroyers.

Madison Walker has glow thunderbirds as a tour series disc this year. Not sure if that has anything to do with it though. At least he has 1.5 mortars already as a sig disc.

Madison Walker has glow thunderbirds as a tour series disc this year. Not sure if that has anything to do with it though. At least he has 1.5 mortars already as a sig disc.

Which is ridiculous. I get that tour series are promotional items not honorariums like regular name stamps, buy come on, her game does not deserve a name on a disc.

I don't know all that much about Madison Walker so can't speak to that. What I can be sure of is that Big Jerm is making way more hay for Innova than just about any other sponsored pro, male or female. He's better than he's ever been, and with the "Big Sexy Commentary" on Jomez, he's more of a public figure than he's ever been. They need his name on more discs for sure because anything he is promoting will sell like hotcakes. Honestly, I kind of wonder about Yeti Pro Aviars. Jay Redding has had his name on those for a long time, and he doesn't play a ton these days. Innova has shown in the past that they're not above switching out pros on discs for a bigger name (i.e. McBeth Destroyers). BJ Pro Aviars would be pretty awesome (and not just because of the humorous pun).

Surprised Innova hasn't put out a run of these yet, given the number of Tour Series molds that have been released multiple times.

I did notice that Jerm's in the bag glossed over the one he carried - he seemed more interested in 2015 Sexton Firebirds. Perhaps something new in the works.

Same could be asked of Braithwaite Destroyers.

I wonder if it is a 2015 model they are tying to make and release as a touring mold.

Why is McPro plastic Aviars not made like they do with Yeti, JK, and KC. I think it is just a stiffer KC but he has done as much as JK winning 4 World titles and 4 or 5 USDGC's. Now I wonder if they make that? Is it a PTA to make? Do not enough Pro's like the Plastic? Tell me Innova.

Last edited:

Geisinger has Firebirds too. Not that. Lots of Roc3s out there too. No problem with young pros like MW getting support.

Still, Star team of Innova.

Seen the Jen Allen Teebirds, Brinster Destroyers, Fajkus Shyke, Leatherman Tern, Weese Roc3, etc.

Conrad, Braithwaite, Big Jerm, nada for a long time, or in Conrad's case, ever.

Geisinger has Firebirds too. Not that. Lots of Roc3s out there too. No problem with young pros like MW getting support.

Still, Star team of Innova.

Seen the Jen Allen Teebirds, Brinster Destroyers, Fajkus Shyke, Leatherman Tern, Weese Roc3, etc.

Conrad, Braithwaite, Big Jerm, nada for a long time, or in Conrad's case, ever.
Didn't Jerm and Nate talk about Conrad putting with JK's that had his name on them? It was during either the WACO or Jonesboro vids...

Last edited:
Didn't Jerm and Nate talk about Conrad putting with JK's that had his name on them? It was during either the WACO or Jonesboro vids...

In Jonesboro coverage, they remarked (jokingly, kinda) that innova should switch the name from jk to jc since he's the making magic with those discs these days.

I did notice that Jerm's in the bag glossed over the one he carried - he seemed more interested in 2015 Sexton Firebirds.
There's a new Big Jerm in the bag video??? I can't find a new one on YouTube. In his last one he had a stock Champ and a stock Star Thunderbird. I assume his Tour Series Thunderbirds weren't realased yet.

Which is ridiculous. I get that tour series are promotional items not honorariums like regular name stamps, buy come on, her game does not deserve a name on a disc.

Lizotte had his name on many discs before he was even close to winning anything. He was just messing with discs on the course.

I don't need Thunderbird but if I did, I'd pick up MW Thunderbird. Probably going to buy Kona / Fajkus Shryke... These women are great players and nice people.

There's a new Big Jerm in the bag video??? I can't find a new one on YouTube. In his last one he had a stock Champ and a stock Star Thunderbird. I assume his Tour Series Thunderbirds weren't realased yet.

Go to Jomez FB page, they've done some live ITBs at the last few tourneys (Jerm, Barsby, McBeth etc.)

Does Big Jerm putt with Yeti Aviars? He was using P2s last I saw, though he may have changed.

Oh you're right, I just watched that latest ITB on Facebook and it's P2's, not Yeti's. For some reason I had thought he was using Yeti's for a while, but maybe it's been P2's the whole time. Now I'm wondering if there's some other pro using Yeti's that I got switched up with Jerm in my mind.