• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where are the baskets - Cat Hollow Round Rock Texas

WVA Texan

Had the course to myself this morning at Cat Hollow. Great to play, now that cement teepads were installed after Thanksgiving. However, finishing was difficult as there was no bucket where number 17 has always been. Also, I still couldn't find the new placement for number 18, since the previous location was designated as a practice basket and the parking area was completed (which is between the teepad and that bucket. Does anyone know if and when #18 (new) is going to be installed? Also, was #17 removed for a positive reason (repair, painting etc.) or was it stolen?

Ok, for hole 17 you throw from the same teebox but past where the old placement was to hole 18s old basket (Old as of 2 weeks ago). Hole 18 was turned around from how it originally was (2 weeks ago) and you shoot to the basket which is behind the old teebox. You kindva have to look for the basket for hole 18 now, but it is a short little 225ft hyzer with some trees blocking its view. The reasoning behind moving hole 18 was to take the parking lot out of play. Let me know if you need anymore information about the new setup.

Thanks devin. I had somewhat looked for the new #18 out in the general direction of the new teebox. I guess I stopped too soon. As for the change in #17, I really like the additional length and need to really shape the drive for any chance at a duce. I'll have to head back out there soon to try the revisions. I've spent some recent time at the expanded Wells Branch course (they added 9 more buckets along a creek - even though these additions are all about 200 feet, the threat of the water hazard makes this a challenge.)

Latest posts