• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WHERE CAN I BUY A DISC GOLF BASKET BEFORE MONDAY? (Dallas Tx)

ChampionKirby

Par Member
I'm trying to find a disc golf basket before monday. I don't want a fancy one, just a practice one that works fine. Where around Lewisville tx sells them? and for how much?

I would call play it again sports, sometimes they have them...Try a local board too, they will have better info

If you're near Garland, there is a guy that "sometimes" sells new / used discs in Vikon Village (Jupiter Rd just north of Kingsley). He has a practice basket (think it's a M-14) that you could probably talk him into selling (if he's there). He's a nice guy - square deals - will buy or trade discs, too.

Lightning Discs is actually based out of Dallas.
1402 Corto Rd
Dallas TX 75218
214-328-9017

Thier basket, the DB-5, isn't that bad at all. For a practice basket, it'd be really great. If you were making an 18 hole golf course, I don't know if I'd go with the DB-5 compared to the Machs and the Discatchers, but the DB-5 is a decent basket compared to all the portable baskets you can get from Innova or DGA.

I don't know if they are open on the weekend or not, but if PIAS or some random person doesn't have what you would need, this might help.

The Disc Stop in Arlington is the closest I know of that definitely has a selection of baskets.

Also, some Academy Sports have been carrying the Innova Traveler fro $99.

The Play It Again in Carrollton (Midway and Trinity Mills) has a few practice baskets to choose from. Not sure on pricing, but you could give them a ring and I'm sure they would let you know. Deborah is the store owner and she is pretty good to the DG community.

I bought an innova skillshot at a dicks sporting goods in a town smaller than Dallas so it can't be that hard to find something

The sports authority off of midway and 635 have an innova skill shot for 119 I believe. There is a play it again sports right near me (midway and trinity mills) that usually have 2 or 3 in stock. 119-129 I think