• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who is your Favorite Pro to WATCH?

Valerie Jenkins Doss. Her throwing motion is one that everyone can learn something from.

Also like watching Paul McBeth take shots and make them that others just don't attempt.

I like to watch McBeth, because he's phenomenal. It's like he's a kid playing amongst a bunch of dad's. I like to watch many players for their form or because they're dynamic in some manner. Simon comes to mind, as does Paige Pierce. Then there's players I watch or "NASCAR" if you will- anticipating that a wreck will occur(looking at you two- Feldberg, Nikko). Honestly I've watched so many vid's over the last few years that I feel like I know some of the players(yikes! just creeped out my own self!).

I watch or "NASCAR" if you will- anticipating that a wreck will occur(looking at you two- Feldberg, Nikko).

there's a youtube DG channel that has Nikko does commentary for, and he actually turns into a ESPN/professional level sports announcer ... if there's any major channel production for DG in the future I'd actually like to have Nikko (if he's not playing) doing the commentary.

I personally like watching the best...and that's been mcbeth for quite some time. And Philo...dude is ALWAYS having fun.

Nikko, McBeth, Ricky, MJ, Simon, Paige, Valarie, Jessica Weese. But only if they have good competition on their card. Otherwise it is just boring.

Nikko, McBeth, Ricky, MJ, Simon, Paige, Valarie, Jessica Weese. But only if they have good competition on their card. Otherwise it is just boring.

the course is the competition ... i could watch all of those players play a solo round if its on a nice/difficult course

Barsby has a great style and manages to keep up with the bigger arms in the game despite his smaller stature. Easily one of the most entertaining people to play the game at such a high level.

McBeth is amazing to watch simply because when he's on he makes the game look SOOOOOO easy.

BirdieMachine - "I read and watch news everyday. I'm far more informed then almost anyone no doubt. Just because you don't know doesn't mean I don't. You're proving to be the ignorant one because you don't understand what level I'm on."

I'm stealing this. Just so you know.:)

Feldberg, He always seems like the underdog usually being one of the older guys competing against the young guns..and we were neighbors plus we both lived in Springfield..so there that.

Feldberg, He always seems like the underdog usually being one of the older guys competing against the young guns..and we were neighbors plus we both lived in Springfield..so there that.

Feldy seems to be on the lead or at least chase cards quite often heading for the final round, but if anybody does an AMA with him (probably highly doubtful), I'd be curious to hear if he himself feels not throwing forehand/sidearm holds him back these days where most pros can and will throw BH and FH. He's got a mean roller game, but from time to time you get a hole that's just a simple flick (especially for the pros) and he has to hit a roller or go for an anny that doesn't quite pan out.

McBeth because he is a good person, and an incredible disc golfer. I gained a lot of respect for him when he took AB under his wing and mentored him.

Uli 'cause he's my dawg!

Anyone that acts like a mature adult and not a four year old when things do not go there way.

Nate Doss is probably my favorite to watch. There's a lot of guys out there that are dialed in and could teach us all something, but his professionalism and consistency are what draw me to him. It's just flat out fun seeing McBeth and Shusterick bomb some huge drives, though.

Latest posts