• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Work Trip to Indy

Therealgoat

Par Member
Good morning all,

I'll be taking another work trip next week, this time to Indy for 2 days. Technically I have business in Washington, IN (about 2 hours SW of Indy), but I'll be flying into Indy. Looking for a course to try to hit while I'm there.

The site shows the following around Indy at 3.5 or above within 150 miles:

Pinehurts DGC and Sahm Park, both in Indy.
Hazel Landing Park in Carmel.
Mohawk DGC in Greenfield.
Rockville Lake Park DGC in Rockville.

I'll have a rental car, but don't want to go crazy on travel. I know Lemon Lake is up in Crown Point, IN, but that's over 2 hours in the wrong direction from my business (from Indy).

Anyone local or who has played in the area have any comments about those courses, or anything else?

Thanks.

After some more research, I've got the following in mind as potential visits I'd love some comments on:

Prides Creek Park in Petersburg, IN. Not sure how fair the water is, seems to be in play for half the course.

Brown County Country Club in Nashville, IN. P2P doesn't bother me.

The Hill in Carmel, if I want an easier / safer course than Hazel Landing Park.

Trying to make Lemon Lake work is rough. I might even go as far as Lafayette for biz, putting it within 80 miles, but I'm staying in the other direction, and it would be the last stop of the day, so making my final drive 3+ hours at night after getting up at 3AM probably kills that for me.

Anyone with other suggestions, or comments on those courses (have read the reviews).

Hazel Landing in Carmel is a great course, well worth the trip.

The Hill is good also, little more open, and a little more elevation is in play.

two hours southwest sound like you might be close to Louisville. don't know that area but it seems like their are some great courses in Indiana north of the city.

Latest posts