• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

I don't think MJ is sponsored by DC anymore, I heard he was mixing in other discs.

I'm guessing the brass at PDGA do not want a tie dye wearing long hair, bearded hippy winning... I've got no issue rooting for him though.

Always seemed to me like Avery got the greatest attention from the org as a world champ. Athletic looking clean cut guy.

it sux i dont wanna drive there after work and they be gone.....no one is responding to emails...

Does no one know what time dynamic is leaving elon? I need the worlds update on that.

i know there are a couple of DD guys that are members on here that post on the Marketplace you could try and pm them homie [edit] just saw your post about emails so dunno bro :( [edit]

I'm guessing the brass at PDGA do not want a tie dye wearing long hair, bearded hippy winning... I've got no issue rooting for him though.

Always seemed to me like Avery got the greatest attention from the org as a world champ. Athletic looking clean cut guy.

I think you are onto something here, I don't think they really liked when Cam Todd won either.

Latest posts