• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Costomer service from Dave Henrickson @ Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still bought the bag.

Ultimately, I like it enough to go through with it. My wife was very disappointed. She was buying this as a gift.

The thing is, lots of people depend on customer service to get an order correct. Making sure the website is working, going the distance to make sure the product was supported.

This is no reflection on the sponsored pro, but if these guys sponsored me, I would be finding ou what was going on.

At one point, I thought I had lost my money with Revolution. My plan was to contact the BBB. But he did finally refund me, held a bag for me although he did not contact me to let me know.

People want a good product, Revolution is a good product.

I jumped in here with my story because others have bad experiences with customer service. I did not generate the initial public complaint, I was 17 pages in before I found it. I just support the title of this thread but ultimately got my bag and I will use it knowing that if there is a problem with it, I will probably have to deal with bad customer service, again.

P.S. It is easy enough to send him the URL of this thread. I would be interested in reading what ever the guy writes. I'm now interested in how he will explain how so many are not happy with his work.

Or his lack of.

This is business, their business.

Awesome bag! Fast shipper! Good communication from my view point. Just My 2 cents....

Maybe it's just a crapshoot with Revolution. My order went smoothly (as you'd expect) - got my bag quickly and the bag itself is top.

I ordered my limited edition multicam carolina bag from revolution directly.

After I hit submit and sent my order I got an email saying it would be delivered in a few days.

I forgot I had a coupon code for free shipping, so once I noticed that on the confirmation email I emailed dave about the free shipping.

No problem, he refunded me the shipping back to my paypal in a few hours. Then I got my bag in a few days!

I'd say I got great customer service for a new buyer.

I ordered my limited edition multicam carolina bag from revolution directly.

After I hit submit and sent my order I got an email saying it would be delivered in a few days.

I forgot I had a coupon code for free shipping, so once I noticed that on the confirmation email I emailed dave about the free shipping.

No problem, he refunded me the shipping back to my paypal in a few hours. Then I got my bag in a few days!

I'd say I got great customer service for a new buyer.

This is what the majority of people receive from Dave!

it doesnt sound that way..at best its 50/50.. he sounds bi-polar. you happen to catch him on a good day, youll get good service. I think being a small company run by disc golfers for disc golfers should have a lil more compassion for the players.

-G

Great Product. Just dont get the crazy orange color I bought. No biggie the bag will hold up, Ill probably just throw some bleach on it followed by black tie dye mix.. sweet three tone action. Please dont hate on Dave or Revo!!!!!!!

You've had it 6 months, and have used it, you say it yourself, daily.
I don't have if you have it under an umbrella, that ALOT of use in a short amount of time, and the only problem is some fading? Where is this fading? Is it somewhere that you brush against 30 times a day?
...pics or it didn't happen...

You've had it 6 months, and have used it, you say it yourself, daily.
I don't have if you have it under an umbrella, that ALOT of use in a short amount of time, and the only problem is some fading? Where is this fading? Is it somewhere that you brush against 30 times a day?
...pics or it didn't happen...

Hey Lopan! :)

He posted pics a few pages back. The fading looked egregious, to say the least. :\

no I posted photos of my bag different person entirely!!!!

Unfortunate. My orange Carolina is about 7 months old and I play in the sun a great deal. It still looks new.

IMG_1652.jpg

I like your bag...
:hfive:

IMAG0218.jpg

(My bag's the same color, his camera is just better...:D )

it doesnt sound that way..at best its 50/50.. he sounds bi-polar. you happen to catch him on a good day, youll get good service. I think being a small company run by disc golfers for disc golfers should have a lil more compassion for the players.

-G

You've gotta remember though, that in the world of the internet, a large portion of the happy people don't post it. A thread titled "I like my Revo Carolina" isn't going to get 24 pages of comments, and will fade to page 5 of the equip forum in a week.
I got my bag for xmas, gift from my wife. I told her either this, a GB, or phenix, and she, who is not a disc golfer, went with Revolution. Why? When I asked her, she replied "It looked the best, those other ones were kinda ugly":p
Do I love it? Hell yeah! I wish the top opening were a little bigger, and there were some little pockets in the big pockets, but hell, I can fit a whole damn fleece or hoodie in there.
Back to point, there's probably a large ratio of people who are happy that aren't members of a forum, or don't care enough to post that they are happy. But the internets is definitely where we go when we want to complain...

Hey Lopan! :)

He posted pics a few pages back. The fading looked egregious, to say the least. :\

Hey Jukeshoe! Yeah, I saw that. Now THAT was kinda ridiculous, I will agree. I was still only at the beginning of this small novella when I posted that :D

edit: who's got that picture we took of our epic snowbound meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.