• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Tourney Stamp Ever?

ChUcKyZ

Double Eagle Member
Picked up some dollar discs off Craigslist the other day, this was the gem of the bunch:
Photo83.jpg

What's a GM, a Gremlin?

Are you kidding me? That stamp is on point. Love it.

3-M vinyl. You sure you want to own the Poopa Scopa? It's a little beat, 7/10, but not warped. The flight plate is a little sunken, but not much.

You could very well be correct about the steer being 'borrowed' from Gary Larson. If the disc thrower isn't original artwork, then it was copied from some 1st grader's art project.

What's the text under the cow say?

We have a course in VA where we play in a pasture. The cows come and go as they please and create some interesting obstacles. They also create some interesting hazards.

The text under the stamp is

Stevens County Pro Am / April 26, 2003

Underneath the bull it says "Designed by Talia Nisewonder"

I had a really bad one on a Z pred. It was for some St. Patty's doubles tourney and the guy attempted to draw a scowling leprechaun, the line weight was all weird, the lines were shaky and the leprechaun looked like he had downs and was having a seizure. I'd take a pic but I wiped it and slapped a dye on it.

marmoset said:
What's the name of that font? Bank Gothic? I've never seen that one before!
:lol: stock fontset ftw
man i've used the living piss out of Bank Gothic.
trying to think of some..

QOLF? QOLF has Bank. my rejected Starnarch used Bank. Bank all up in my brain. It's got teh classy!

edit:
the O L F in QOLF... recognize? :mrgreen:

p4080150.jpg

I used to love that font. Then I saw everyone else use it.
Now I like a squished and sheared arial, franklin or other sans serif font

I generally hate really popular/trendy stuff

Latest posts