• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Would anyone like to come to Dallas to learn my snap method?

I'm game. Now I'll just have to find time. Would you be able to do it a saturday night and sunday? That's the easiest for mew and my scedule and my wife has family in the area, so that helps.

dgdave said:
I'm game. Now I'll just have to find time. Would you be able to do it a saturday night and sunday? That's the easiest for mew and my scedule and my wife has family in the area, so that helps.

That is fine. The sooner the better. I am off now.

If I weren't in NC I would definitely take you up on that.

Can't make it down there, but I'd be interested in buying a video of it, even if it's just through paypal and you email me the file or stick it out on my iDisk.

I'd try to pop by and see what's up. Participate, watch, maybe bring my video camera, though yours is probably better.

I could have a few months ago when I lived in Texarkana. Now, it would be too far of a trip. However, I may be able to sometime in the future when I visit my family.

BTW, you should record the sessions and post them.

emiller3 said:
Can't make it down there, but I'd be interested in buying a video of it, even if it's just through paypal and you email me the file or stick it out on my iDisk.

I'd be willing to go this route too.

I'm sure you will, but post when you're going to do this. I may make a trip to visit my family if the timing is right. Granted, they would probably would why I would be going to Dallas for and not visiting them. :D

I've been messing around with the snap method this week with some success, it's just a matter of getting used to it. I'm definitely getting more distance with 70-80% power throws, but I keep shanking it when throwing full power.

I've been re-watching barry schultz throw so I can try and mimic his form, but like you said it's hard to really see without high speed footage.

Do you mean in Dallas or in the surrounding area? I live in plano just wondering where this might take place. Sounds great.

I would make the trip from Wisconsin except that I feel like I would probably be wasting your time. I'm still working on the basics. A video would be great though. I think I've seen a lot of people on here asking when you are going to post a new vid. Even if it was just a vid of you huking a few.

There will no class necessarily. Anybody who wants to come by let me know, I will take you out to the field and teach it to you. My schedule is pretty open.

I have had to develop a whole new vocabulary to dissect everything, and I need some work using it. I want to see how people respond.

Blink said:
I'd try to pop by and see what's up. Participate, watch, maybe bring my video camera, though yours is probably better.

You already snap as hard as anybody I know... In fact, your throw is nearly all snap.

I could explain to you how you are doing it, and maybe show you elements you could add to it to get more initial velocity into the snap.

Cisco said:
Do you mean in Dallas or in the surrounding area? I live in plano just wondering where this might take place. Sounds great.

I live In Richardson at Plano and Campbell road. I would use the soccer field by my house.