• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Would anyone like to come to Dallas to learn my snap method?

If a date could be agreed on then I would do my utmost to make it. I wanna throw far...and accurately. It's a long trip from NC to Dallas but I could see it being worth my time if I could find a place to stay and could make arrangements to take the time off.

Donkeypuncher said:
I think a clinic type thing would be a good idea. With the few rounds I've played with brad, I've learned a lot of stuff that I would otherwise never even thought of. It's so much more than just the snap method alone, it's insight into the correct form and what you're doing wrong. It reminds me of the perfect baseball swing, and even the perfect way to throw a punch. Your body, weight transfer, form, and levering action plays such a big role, it's hard to grasp the concept until it is explained to you in the right way.

Yeah, exactly. And it seems to me that the kicker is the "right way" is rarely the same way and hardly ever at the same time as another person :)

Ya'll should come on down for the Veterans Park Open at the end of October. Probably the biggest tournament all year for the DFW area. Ams play a separate weekend before USDGC for some reason, but this year its a NT event and I think we'll have quite a few coming out for it. Not just every top pro in Texas/Oklahoma.

That is definitely one of the bigger events around here. That course is brutal for me with my ankle problems though, I remember leaving half way through the round after walking up 1 specific giant hill.

Yeah Veterans and Zboaz are pretty similar billy goat courses. Honestly I skip the holes on nasty hills when I play by myself.

I'm going to be in Hope, Ar the week of October 5 to visit my family. I might try to make a trip to Dallas (if possible) during an off day. Who knows, maybe Rusty and you can make a trip to Texarkana to do a mini-seminar, or meet somewhere in the middle. That would be more feasible for me. If not, then I'll try to see if I can make it down to Dallas for a lesson.