• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wraith love - post your stories

Bah. A well worn Wraith becomes a great anny disc. I refuse to believe that I have to retire a Wraith, ever. :thmbup:

I wouldn't retire a wraith...unless it became illegal. Turnovers and rollers are shots too.

I've thrown Star, Echo Star, and Champ Wraiths off and on for years. Most have been meathooks for me and I couldn't get a consistent low release. They pop up way too much and the courses I play regularly have many holes with low tree ceilings.

Then I just got a new Wraith that I absolutely love. It's called an Archon.

I lose my wraiths like they're going out of style too. I always end up losing them on short over water shots where I'm trying to hyzer spike it down right at the hole.. about three times I've hit some tiny tree limb right off the tee and made the disc wobble and end up short.

Although I lose very few discs, yeah, Wraiths would be my #1 lost disc, too. :eek: :eek: :mad:

Love the Wraith.. I have just started throwing a Pro Wraith, and I like it more than my Star ones. I recently lost all my Pro Starfires, so I figure with time the Pro Wraith will take their place.

Ive been throwing an echo star wraith for a couple months and i am falling in love with it each time i throw it. the thing frickin bombs. it has added so much distance onto my drive and its opened up new shots i could never pull off before. ive been throwing this thing close to 400' every time on a dead flat throw so that it fades back to the left nice and slow. perfection

Love the wraith. About a month ago I bought a Dx Wraith just to try it out and that day I threw my farthest drive, which was easily over 400'+ Then on that very same course on the final hole the last tee I throw it forehand into the trees never to be seen again. since then I've bought three more and lost another. when I throw the wraith I feel like it's made for me to throw.

Wraith is my favorite disc. There isn't really a comprehensive thread on it so I thought I would try to bring this one back to life. Any thoughts on the upcoming Gstar Wraith. So far I am really liking the Teebird in that plastic.http://dealer.innovadiscs.com/

Would it start out a little less stable? If so that would be the bees knees. Beating in star plastic is a working progress. I have one beat to hell but what if I lose it? I hope that is the case.

Im excited to try the new gstar wraith,i threw the gstar krait yesterday and it was surprisingly more os than i anticipated,mostly like my new bottom stamp wraith. Anywho,ive been hearing that gstar breaks in a little faster than regular star,which i can see being true from it being softer. Ill be trying one out atleast,i need a flippy wraith,all the flippy ones i have are flat and just dont glide well at all.

They went with a

Boss, no surprise

Wraith, great

Aviar driver, nice

RR, ok

Roc3, great

Now make a Rhyno, Eagle, Firebird, Rancho Roc and Gator.

I love my star wraiths. They fly so straight, have great glide and always finish left at the end. I know you re-bumped this thread to talk about the G* plastic.. but I am in love. LOVE I TELL YOU!

The Wraith was the first disc i feel in love with. After all these years i only have 5, but those 5 wraiths are all one of a kind natural beauties.

I just got a Blizzard Wraith and have thrown it maybe a dozen times. It sure is light.

So far, no great love or hate.

Time will tell.