• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Wraiths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jusssstin

Looking for champion/star wraiths. willing to trade
Champion valkyrie ink/green/8.5
Champion Firebird KC 12x/ink on rim/Red/flat top/9

all i have right now. anybody interested at all?

I lost my baby dx wraith recently, obviously someone needs it more than me. I left it in the middle of the fairway at Brackett's on 18 in the dark on Wednesday doubles. Never showed up in the lost box. If anyone has one they don't want or need let me know and we can works somethin' out. I am also on the look out for an Eagle dx in the same weight range since I sent one about 2 fairways past the fairway I was playing recently.

I lost my baby dx wraith recently, obviously someone needs it more than me. I left it in the middle of the fairway at Brackett's on 18 in the dark on Wednesday doubles. Never showed up in the lost box. If anyone has one they don't want or need let me know and we can works somethin' out. I am also on the look out for an Eagle dx in the same weight range since I sent one about 2 fairways past the fairway I was playing recently.

I have a 170 Orange Dx Wraith I can part with

I've got a Champ x out, 175 g orange, stamp removed, ink on rim. It's nice and worn in and in pretty good shape except for a decent nick in the rim I guess I'd give it a 6.5/10. Yours for the Valk if you're desperate. There's no bubbles or anything in the rim, it was a double stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.