• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] WTS Entire FD collection as lot..D/P/G/S/C line...2nd run included

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBMeistor

Eagle Member
Have a bunch of Eagles and FD's and someone has to go. Want to sell the whole batch at once.

picture.php

Included in the set:
2 D FD factory seconds
Red is 7/10 and 175g
Blue is 9/10 and 175g

3 P Line Prototypes, all 171g
Only threw one of these, still has some flashing on bottom but is discolored from grass and has some wear, probably 8/10. The other two have not been thrown and have the little stickers under the rim but have some storage wear 9.5/10.

175g G Line still has some flashing but a few good scuffs from hard landings, I say 7.5 or 8/10.

168g S Line. Perfect weight that Discmania doesn't seem to want to run, roughly same condition as the G Line above but the scuffs don't look as bad 8/10.

175g C Line. Pink and a 5th run I think (bought it so long ago on factory store I don't remember). Thrown in the field a little bit looks nearly new 9/10.

168g C Line. Blue and unknown run, bought at Infinite too long ago to remember. Has higher PLH than the Pink one if that helps. Has some use so 8 to 8.5/10.

Yellow C Line is 2nd run. Ink has faded but my scale says 168g. Can still see the flashing on the bottom but it was a thrower for a few rounds and some practice throws. Stability is all there but prolly an 8/10.

Pink FD2 170g. Went through about 40 FD2's to find this one. It is really flat (dome is same height as 2nd run) and the PLH is just a hair higher than the 2nd run. 8/10.

Asking $115 PPFF shipped.

Brandon

Awesome. Honestly, $115 is fair, I won't try to talk you down. So PayPal FF good? 115 shipped.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just looked at a FB bid where a single 2nd run was fetching 100 itself and the bidding had just begun. $115.00 is crazy.

That one might be unused or be max weight, who knows. I am a motivated seller and don't feel cheated. Selling for less to not be on FB is a plus in my eyes.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts