• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

My league is actually doing this tonight at a course I've never played. And it's windy as crap today... So... Going in blind, I grabbed my C-FD, K1 Kaxe, and R-Pro Dart. That covers straight to understable fairway, overstable tweener, and super longrange super straight glidey putter.

Might swap the Dart for a Scale, but the course has a lot of super tight tunnel shots like this...

908b4efd.jpg

I'm thinking that super straight Dart might serve better than a Scale.

My league is actually doing this tonight at a course I've never played. And it's windy as crap today... So... Going in blind, I grabbed my C-FD, K1 Kaxe, and R-Pro Dart. That covers straight to understable fairway, overstable tweener, and super longrange super straight glidey putter.

Might swap the Dart for a Scale, but the course has a lot of super tight tunnel shots like this...

908b4efd.jpg

I'm thinking that super straight Dart might serve better than a Scale.

Cool. Let us know how you did.

Ha! Not so good. That hole pictured ate me up for a 6. And I STILL maintained 2nd on the card. Hole is about 250'-ish and the basket is pretty decently dogleg left.

Ended up the round with a +6 and placed 5th out of 24.

I did end up hitting an Ace with the Dart. Unfortunately, it was as we were walking back to the parking lot, playing some extra holes after finishing our round, so it didn't count for my score. Still an ace, though! :D

Star Teebird, KC Roc, RFF Wizard

Escape (just put this in my bag, and it can hold any line and often flies further than higher speed drivers. Get one if you don't have one!)

Comet (also a new disc for me, 2nd choice would be a Buzzz but I like the anhyzer possibilities of a Comet)

JK Pro Aviar

Harp, Hatchet, Stag. Who needs a mid when you have a Harp. OK, OK. Harp (Soft), Roc, Hatchet

Latest posts